It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Well looking at our squad we have now reached the point where no more can come in without someone going. So forgetting about Ade and RSC and assessing our squad, before Sunday I would have said the weakest link would have been Savic, sent out on loan somewhere for the season, by the time we got to half time and he was pulled just about said it for me he will be first out of the door. As for Kolo he has humnmed and haaaaahed all summer about going or staying, by playing Savic instead of Kolo was a bit harsh there again football is harsh, after him the other player looking disgruntled is Dzeko, was it a farewell wave from NDJ?

So order of leaving, in priority

1) Savic
2) Kolo
3) Dzeko
4) NDJ

Not sure Mancini will get to NDJ given we were only signing a couple of players.

18 days and counting. :-)

I would think Savic will only go out on loan if we bring in another centre half or he is planning on using Rodwell as defender

Rammyblues said:
Well looking at our squad we have now reached the point where no more can come in without someone going. So forgetting about Ade and RSC and assessing our squad, before Sunday I would have said the weakest link would have been Savic, sent out on loan somewhere for the season, by the time we got to half time and he was pulled just about said it for me he will be first out of the door. As for Kolo he has humnmed and haaaaahed all summer about going or staying, by playing Savic instead of Kolo was a bit harsh there again football is harsh, after him the other player looking disgruntled is Dzeko, was it a farewell wave from NDJ?

So order of leaving, in priority

1) Savic
2) Kolo
3) Dzeko
4) NDJ

Not sure Mancini will get to NDJ given we were only signing a couple of players.

18 days and counting. :-)

-- Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:19 pm --

Ooooooh and before someone asks I reckon the next transfer activity will be outgoing not incoming.

What about Boyata and MJ

Boyata is club trained and over 21 now. There are four spaces allocated in CL squad to such players we can only fill three.

Boyata
Richards
Johansen

If MJ were to make a miraculous recovery and be super fit a space is available makes no odds to the fact that the foreign contingent is full and to bring in a Sinclair RVP or Agger one of them has to make way. On that basis I am taking a calculated guess that the list above are the outgoings, the priority pure guesswork on my part but you get the idea.

Rammyblues said:
Boyata is club trained and over 21 now. There are four spaces allocated in CL squad to such players we can only fill three.

Boyata
Richards
Johansen

If MJ were to make a miraculous recovery and be super fit a space is available makes no odds to the fact that the foreign contingent is full and to bring in a Sinclair RVP or Agger one of them has to make way. On that basis I am taking a calculated guess that the list above are the outgoings, the priority pure guesswork on my part but you get the idea.

For me I think it's time to sell Savic and give Boyata his chance. Surely he can't be worse than Savic. I thought MJ was now injury free

Mad 4 It said:
Rammyblues said:

Boyata
Richards
Johansen

For me I think it's time to sell Savic and give Boyata his chance. Surely he can't be worse than Savic. I thought MJ was now injury free

MJ is probably too pissed to know whether he's injured or not.

nmc said:
MJ is probably too pissed to know whether he's injured or not.

Johnno still being at the club reveals just how long 5 years is in football. A tragic story really, I doubt we'd be signing Jack Rodwell if Johnno had stayed healthy (physically AND mentally).

Only thing about Savic and AJ for that matter is they were both Mancini signings, Kolo and NDJ weren't. I think Mancini by selling Savic would have to admit defeat in one of his players still young enough for him to show he can make the grade, same with AJ it is almost a project within a project for Mancini to prove his skills as a coach who can get the best out of the players he has.

Kolo may or may not leave
Dzeko - that sort of contradicts what I have put above and why I think the club are doing a lot of soul searching with RVP, not fully convinced.
NDJ has been offered a new contract hasn't signed it, maybe thats why there are some feelers out there for him to leave, but again to be offered a new contract means the club value him and they might just take the 5m hit on him leaving next year for nothing.

Of course I am just guessing, but instead of discussing who is likely to come in just thought it would be different to turn the tables and see who is the weakest link. :-)

Rammy Blue said:
It's just one big fuckoff log jam with our striking situation, has been all summer.

Clubs know we want to bring a new one in, started with RvP and now seems to be Cavani, yet we don't want to sign before we sell. Clubs interested in Dzeko don't want to bid first as they know it will cost them more, they'd prefer us to sign our forward first so that they know we will be more desperate to offload which means they can get Dzeko cheaper.

Stalemate.

Its a domino. First piace to fall has to be rvp. The others will follow

I beleive there is more than one log jam.

RVP goes to rags what does that free up, RVP to us may be different.

Rammyblues said:
I beleive there is more than one log jam.

RVP goes to rags what does that free up, RVP to us may be different.
I believe there is no log jam. We ain't selling any forwards and we ain't buying. We thought about it, but Carlos staying has ended any movement for major talent. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.