It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnny crossan said:
Ric says we'll have a new Chief Exec on Friday!!!!!

-- Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:24 pm --

LoveCity said:
Could this be a shrewd bit of business?
No, Non, Nein, Nay

Anymore info than that JC? Agree with the last bit too ;-)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Danielmanc said:
This discussion was re-started today - not with someone who has a 'grudge' as you suggest but - by a Tolmie fan saying how much he misses him

And the irony is that he criticised another poster for inaccurate info on a "rumour & gossip" thread while doing so.
I no longer read the transfer forum for info, I read it for a laugh. Usually rational people with a range of opinions are getting themselves so flustered they are posting items more comical and Bizaare than an evening on the pot and the piss with John Cooper Clarke !

Wrong.I only pointed out the fact that VVK stated something would happen 100% which didn't happen.Never criticised him at all.Again if you are going to quote me please get your facts right.

Danielmanc said:
argyle said:
FFS can those who have a grudge against TH take their views to off topic and leave those who want to read rumours about transfers on the 'transfer rumour forum'

It's the same every year with some posters wanting to tell us all about how they see through Tolmie as if they are saving us all.

Please, again, take it to Off Topic.

This discussion was re-started today - not with someone who has a 'grudge' as you suggest but - by a Tolmie fan saying how much he misses him

This discussion was re-started today - not with someone who has a 'grudge' as you suggest but - by a Tolmie fanboy saying how much he misses his posts

strongbowholic said:
johnny crossan said:
all in here

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246235</a>

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Wrong.I only pointed out the fact that VVK stated something would happen 100% which didn't happen.Never criticised him at all.Again if you are going to quote me please get your facts right.

Ok, I'll play along but only for giggles. Explain to me who we signed on the 7th of August and how the below post differs in any way from this VKK post you are critical of ? I am prepared to be educated, go for it !

Tolmies Hairdoo posted in this thread on Aug 7th 2012 said:
We will have our first arrival today. It's raining quite heavily in Manchester and the sat-nav has been playing up, but the road ahead is now clear.

FFS I've seen children behave better.

Personally I want to hear / see the rumours it all adds to the fun and while some of you slate TH none of you have any better info.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Ok, I'll play along but only for giggles. Explain to me who we signed on the 7th of August and how the below post differs in any way from this VKK post you are critical of ? I am prepared to be educated, go for it !

Tolmies Hairdoo posted in this thread on Aug 7th 2012 said:
We will have our first arrival today. It's raining quite heavily in Manchester and the sat-nav has been playing up, but the road ahead is now clear.

Take this argument to Off Topic please. We get it, you don't believe TH. Who the hell cares, leave the thread alone to those who want to read them.

johnny crossan said:
strongbowholic said:
johnny crossan said:
all in here

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246235</a>

Now isn't that funny; who on earth could have known about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.