It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
argyle said:
FFS can those who have a grudge against TH take their views to off topic and leave those who want to read rumours about transfers on the 'transfer rumour forum'

It's the same every year with some posters wanting to tell us all about how they see through Tolmie as if they are saving us all.

Please, again, take it to Off Topic.

Someone else has noticed eh? ;)

Tolmie flapped, gave a fantasicly arrogant post and stormed of in hissy fit...

that wasnt anyones fault but his own... no else can be blamed for a grown man's actions, certainly not the ones of a man who holds himself in such high esteem. Im not bothered either way, but some people need to get a grip and stop craving unreliable information, read the sun.

None of us are equal to the man, in his words not mine...

argyle said:
FFS can those who have a grudge against TH take their views to off topic and leave those who want to read rumours about transfers on the 'transfer rumour forum'

It's the same every year with some posters wanting to tell us all about how they see through Tolmie as if they are saving us all.

This discussion was re-started today - not with someone who has a 'grudge' as you suggest but - by a Tolmie fan saying how much he misses him

Danielmanc said:
argyle said:

This discussion was re-started today - not with someone who has a 'grudge' as you suggest but - by a Tolmie fan saying how much he misses him

If you are going to quote me I suggest you get your facts right. I said I miss his posts as it keeps things going during this window. I never once said I miss TH himself.

Could this be a shrewd bit of business?

-

Manchester City & West Ham make Drenthe enquiries
EXCLUSIVE
By Floris Koekenbier

Manchester City and West Ham have made enquiries about out-of-contract winger Royston Drenthe, according to the player's agent.

The Dutchman's five-year stay at Real Madrid came to an end this summer upon the expiry of his contract and he is now assessing his options ahead of the new season.

Drenthe enjoyed a productive loan spell at Everton last term, though he was absent from the Toffees' FA Cup semi-final squad amidst rumours of a bust-up with manager David Moyes.

And the 25-year-old's agent has admitted his surprise over the subsequent interest of the Premier League champions and newly promoted Hammers.

"We didn't expect this either, but they asked me about his numbers, how much he would cost salary-wise. There are also clubs from the Serie A and Turkish clubs interested and also Dinamo Kiev," he told Goal.com.

"We have no complaints about the interest, but the most important thing is that Royston gets back on the pitch again. He prefers playing for a club in the Champions League, so City, Kiev and the Turkish big clubs have his favour at this moment."

Drenthe joined Real Madrid from Feyenoord in 2007 following several impressive showings for the Netherlands in that summer's Under-21 European Championships.

He enjoyed a successful start to his career in the Spanish capital, including scoring from 40 yards on his debut against Sevilla, but eventually fell out of favour prior to his loan spells with Hercules and Everton.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2012/08/14/3306863/manchester-city-west-ham-make-drenthe-enquiries" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... -enquiries</a>

i think your all a bit strange either for or against tolmie to be honest!

whats wrong with just coming on blue moon and spending 10-20 mins reading the gossip/info/rumors for what it is............

i cant believe we have had this same old drama for the past 3-4 years.

leewill31 said:
i think your all a bit strange either for or against tolmie to be honest!

whats wrong with just coming on blue moon and spending 10-20 mins reading the gossip/info/rumors for what it is............

i cant believe we have had this same old drama for the past 3-4 years.

I agree except i spend all day not just 20mins :)

Danielmanc said:

And the irony is that he criticised another poster for inaccurate info on a "rumour & gossip" thread while doing so.
I no longer read the transfer forum for info, I read it for a laugh. Usually rational people with a range of opinions are getting themselves so flustered they are posting items more comical and Bizaare than an evening on the pot and the piss with John Cooper Clarke !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.