It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
baldybouncer said:
strongbowholic said:
The Bish said:
which came first, the chicken or the egg ?

does god exist ?

why does buttered toast always land butter side down ?

Is TH ITK or not ITK ?

1) Egg
2) Yes
3) It doesn't
4) No

re 2) ... no he doesn't!
Yes he does; the question should have been "is God an idea manufactured by men with a need to control the masses or is there a genuine super entity controlling everything?"

;-)

My mates daughter is freinds with a certain mrs van persie and a text was sent asking if there was a house move on the cards very soon.
5 mins a ago I got a reply.

Hi grandad lol,how are you and the lads, hope to see you when I'm up at dads in a couple of weeks. No idea about mrs vp I'll ask when I see her next no dout it's about the football.(I've edited it as it was a little longer and in text type most of which I don't want to understand being an old git)

I'm unsure if this means I'm nearly ITK and still KFA, is there a phrase for something in the middle.

strongbowholic said:
baldybouncer said:
strongbowholic said:
1) Egg
2) Yes
3) It doesn't
4) No

re 2) ... no he doesn't!
Yes he does; the question should have been "is God an idea manufactured by men with a need to control the masses or is there a genuine super entity controlling everything?"

;-)

So if that's the case is God ITK.....?

[/quote]

1) Egg
2) Yes
3) It doesn't
4) No[/quote]

1) Chicken
2) Yes
3)Most of the time (butter makes it heavier)
4) yes, but gone awry

From an evolutionary viewpoint, the egg came first. Beast evolving into chicken would lay an egg and what would come to be a chicken would hatch.

strongbowholic said:
From an evolutionary viewpoint, the egg came first. Beast evolving into chicken would lay an egg and what would come to be a chicken would hatch.
Oh well, that's fu@ked it! (puts head in oven)

gilly69 said:
markbmcfc said:
I keep seeing "Why did you read his threads".

He creates "Its Quiet". He doesn't actually post that often and other transfer information people find online or see on TV they post in the same thread.

Its essentially a transfer discussion thread, not a TH only thread.

That's why people read 'his' threads.

Ok then, so why after reading the threads do posters (not singling anyone out) then feel the need to tell everyone that he knows nothing & get into silly namecalling games.
If you dont believe whats said move on. If its blatantly rubbish & others want to believe it, why cant they be left to believe. I just dont get why people say he knows nothing then read his posts & pull them to pieces. If he knows nothing then fine but why the need to get into name calling?

There is no need and I don't condone it.

The 'dont read the thread' argument is futile however.

strongbowholic said:
Darkhorse said:
Any hack can write a poem, tell everyone there is a clue about a future event in it and when a future event occurs take credit for predicting/knowing it was going to happen.
There's a whole cult around Nostradamus who did exactly this.
And God/Jesus/Mohammed/Buddah/L Ron Hubbard

Rammy Blue said:
Tolm is a blue and surely that is all that matters.

It's seriously mind numbing having to see these constant discussions, can we just move on.

Yup.

You can either choose to believe him or not but I for one am not the least bit interested in who does or not believe him. I am however interested to see what he has to say.

FFS can those who have a grudge against TH take their views to off topic and leave those who want to read rumours about transfers on the 'transfer rumour forum'

It's the same every year with some posters wanting to tell us all about how they see through Tolmie as if they are saving us all.

Please, again, take it to Off Topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.