It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
According to benchwatch, No kolo, no AJ but Savic there as well as NDJ.

Interpretation

Kolo and AJ out
NDJ - could stay, might go
Savic - Mancini decided to persevere with him at all costs.

Good observations from the Rammer I'd say.

What about the fact that despite all those clamouring for Carlos and Edin to be off....2 super important goals ...AGAIN... this afternoon.

Only the 1st game and all..... but what the fuck do some on here know eh?

I know im going to get slated for this, but Was at the game today and heard a guy talking about Kaka. He said the odds on him going to the rags had changed from something like 50/1 to 1/5 over a few days. Anyone heard anything or seen the sudden drop in odds.

Talkshite rumour is Silva to Real with Kaka + cash to City. DDR to stay put & Tiote to us also.... But as I said Talkshite so non of that will happen lol.
Although Silva looked poor today as if he's got other thinks on his mind,also I found it strange two other player patted him on the back before the Pen.

Phuket Blue said:
Rammyblues said:

Interpretation

Kolo and AJ out

420c3b46.gif

not my fault! said:
Talkshite rumour is Silva to Real with Kaka + cash to City. DDR to stay put & Tiote to us also.... But as I said Talkshite so non of that will happen lol.
Although Silva looked poor today as if he's got other thinks on his mind,also I found it strange two other player patted him on the back before the Pen.

Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if they're guessing at Robbie Savage's "two marquee signings" comment.

riley347 said:
what did savage actually say?

I didn't actually hear it, but apparently he said that we could/should make 2 marquee signings in the next week, or words to that effect.

Seosa said:
riley347 said:
what did savage actually say?

I didn't actually hear it, but apparently he said that we could/should make 2 marquee signings in the next week, or words to that effect.

he said he had it on good authority we were making at least 2 big signings before the end of the window - tbh Robbie is a bit of a drama queen and I doubt Bobby would tell him fuck all about out pending transfer dealings, so ultimately just speculation

Phuket Blue said:
Rammyblues said:

Interpretation

Kolo and AJ out

What about the fact that despite all those clamouring for Carlos and Edin to be off....2 super important goals ...AGAIN... this afternoon.

kolo was defo at the match as i spoke to him after the game asked him if he was going he replied hopefully he was staying

Phuket Blue said:
Rammyblues said:

Interpretation

Kolo and AJ out

kolo was defo at the match as i spoke to him after the game asked him if he was going he replied hopefully he was staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.