It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrtwiceaseason said:
Phuket Blue said:
Rammyblues said:
According to benchwatch, No kolo, no AJ but Savic there as well as NDJ.

Interpretation

Kolo and AJ out
NDJ - could stay, might go
Savic - Mancini decided to persevere with him at all costs.

Good observations from the Rammer I'd say.

What about the fact that despite all those clamouring for Carlos and Edin to be off....2 super important goals ...AGAIN... this afternoon.

Only the 1st game and all..... but what the fuck do some on here know eh?
kolo was defo at the match as i spoke to him after the game asked him if he was going he replied hopefully he was staying

Thank god that agueros injury doesnt look that bad.

not my fault! said:
Talkshite rumour is Silva to Real with Kaka + cash to City. DDR to stay put & Tiote to us also.... But as I said Talkshite so non of that will happen lol.
Although Silva looked poor today as if he's got other thinks on his mind,also I found it strange two other player patted him on the back before the Pen.

not your fault.

80s Shorts said:
not my fault! said:
Talkshite rumour is Silva to Real with Kaka + cash to City. DDR to stay put & Tiote to us also.... But as I said Talkshite so non of that will happen lol.
Although Silva looked poor today as if he's got other thinks on his mind,also I found it strange two other player patted him on the back before the Pen.

not your fault.

Cheers, must confess I did question my responsibility in this. A huge weight off my mind.

All of these proposed swap deals... I've counted two in the last 5 years... Eto'o and Ibra and Ireland and Milner.

alky313 said:
All of these proposed swap deals... I've counted two in the last 5 years... Eto'o and Ibra and Ireland and Milner.
cassano and pazzini is about go down tomorrow it seems based on multiple reports out of italy

now i see why their fans are absolute lunatics by the way they conduct themselves in the transfer market.. selling off ur 2 best players and then not reinvesting and then u wanna swap a player whose not as good as the player ur getting in return. i dont get it at all

It is going to be interesting soon, no news on anything either incoming or outgoing enjoy this thread for now if it is still like this with a couple of days left it will get hectic.

dont know how true this is work in crewe been told by crewe season ticket holder, Harry Bunn to crewe on loan and crewe forward Max clayton to city ,18 ,quick ,.two good feet .also powell will be a sub for rags tonight

Tottenham fan from work been reading their forums... ITK on the Suprs board saying Dzeko will sign for them on Wed's if Aguero's injury isnt that bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.