It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sniff said:
Tottenham fan from work been reading their forums... ITK on the Suprs board saying Dzeko will sign for them on Wed's if Aguero's injury isnt that bad ?

Please no! Tell them its Ade or nothing!

mrtwiceaseason said:
dont know how true this is work in crewe been told by crewe season ticket holder, Harry Bunn to crewe on loan and crewe forward Max clayton to city ,18 ,quick ,.two good feet .also powell will be a sub for rags tonight

Clayton, Powell, Smith - three of Crewe's biggest prospects. Powell went to the rags, Smith turned us down to join Liverpool, now Clayton is up for grabs so I could believe we're after him too.

mrtwiceaseason said:
dont know how true this is work in crewe been told by crewe season ticket holder, Harry Bunn to crewe on loan and crewe forward Max clayton to city ,18 ,quick ,.two good feet .also powell will be a sub for rags tonight
Would be a great signing if true.

sniff said:
Tottenham fan from work been reading their forums... ITK on the Suprs board saying Dzeko will sign for them on Wed's if Aguero's injury isnt that bad ?

We will regret it bigtime if we sell Dzeko to a main rival..Hes a good player and would come back to bite us,ffs last years spuds top scorer was a player on loan from us..
Are we really that interested in shooting ourselves in the foot..

again.

samharris said:
sniff said:

We will regret it bigtime if we sell Dzeko to a main rival..Hes a good player and would come back to bite us,ffs last years spuds top scorer was a player on loan from us..
Are we really that interested in shooting ourselves in the foot..

again.

I can't believe that we would be so stupid. The last 2 league games show how important Dzeko is to us.

I can't believe that Spurs would be so stupid to gamble on getting a striker on such a basis shortly before the end of the transfer window.

I call BS on the Dzeko to Spurs rumor.

So you're telling me that they are ready to pay 25mil + around 150k a week (or more) for Dzeko, but not at all ready to pay 5mil + 170k a week for Ade??

mcfc2607 said:
Everyone calls our so called itk's bullshitters yet an itk on another forum and people act like its 100% true.

Not saying its true by any means,just stating my concerns if it was.
Im a big fan of Dzeko and always will be..I want him to stay.

1game 1 goal.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:26 pm --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
samharris said:
We will regret it bigtime if we sell Dzeko to a main rival.
Spurs a main rival ?

There abouts.yes. AVB is a better manager than 'arry in my books..

They are a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.