It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
cleavers said:
samharris said:
We will regret it bigtime if we sell Dzeko to a main rival.
Spurs a main rival ?

There abouts.yes. AVB is a better manager than 'arry in my books..

They are a threat.
I agree he's a better manager (far better), but their team are the ones who will be playing, and while Dzeko would strengthen them, their squad/team is miles away from ours. If they take points from us, they will take points from our real rivals.

cleavers said:
samharris said:
cleavers said:
Spurs a main rival ?

There abouts.yes. AVB is a better manager than 'arry in my books..

They are a threat.
I agree he's a better manager (far better), but their team are the ones who will be playing, and while Dzeko would strengthen them, their squad/team is miles away from ours. If they take points from us, they will take points from our real rivals.

If they take points from us, they will take points from our real rivals.[/quote]

But doing that would make them more of a rival if you see what I mean.
Tottenhams style of play is suited to Dzeko..

sincity said:
I call BS on the Dzeko to Spurs rumor.

So you're telling me that they are ready to pay 25mil + around 150k a week (or more) for Dzeko, but not at all ready to pay 5mil + 170k a week for Ade??

Flap flap, read this guys post and chill.

brotherblue said:
Tolmie please come back !!1

and wheres danamy?

And my apologies Tolmie:

More positively, City have bid £5million for Swansea winger Scott Sinclair and the deal is expected to be completed in the coming days.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2191142/David-Silva-leave-Manchester-City.html#ixzz2488u4l00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2488u4l00</a>

mmm.... Boyata ?
Premier League News ‏@FootballDave01
I hear there are at least 2 players that will leave #MCFC by the end of the week. And not the ones you might expect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.