It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Joan Roman making the first team at Barca and we decided to let him go?<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:43 pm --<br /><br />How is Joan Roman making the first team at Barca and we decided to let him go?

Forzacitizens said:
How is Joan Roman making the first team at Barca and we decided to let him go?

-- Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:43 pm --

How is Joan Roman making the first team at Barca and we decided to let him go?
Guess he played in the Joan Gamper trophy tonight then, our reserve/academy has been a mess for the past few years so no wonder he didn't get a new contract a few years ago and our reserves had hardly any competitive games last season which would have pissed him off and making him not sign a new contract.

Roll On City said:
mmm.... Boyata ?
Premier League News ‏@FootballDave01
I hear there are at least 2 players that will leave #MCFC by the end of the week. And not the ones you might expect!

Silva & Mica

rastus said:
Roll On City said:
mmm.... Boyata ?
I hear there are at least 2 players that will leave #MCFC by the end of the week. And not the ones you might expect!

Silva & Mica

is Mica taing his crutches as well?

Imagine if Spanish Dave went to Madrid instead of Modric. Meltdown.

City sign 17-year-old Japanese striker Kosuke Kinoshita after he impressed on trial.

<a class="postlink" href="http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/soccer/world/news/20120820-OHT1T00237.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/soccer/world ... T00237.htm</a>

Japan is a hotbed of young talent these days, lots of Bundesliga clubs look there and Dortmund got Kagawa for peanuts.

A0x-HpsCMAIfkrE.jpg

jrb said:
rastus said:
Roll On City said:
mmm.... Boyata ?

Silva & Mica

is Mica taing his crutches as well?

Imagine if Spanish Dave went to Madrid instead of Modric. Meltdown.

Say goodbye to the PL and CL IMO! He is our most creative player. Nasri needs to keep his good work up and have a great season this year!

if silva was sold this place would be in full meltdown mode with a good reason. no more talk of this pls before my hair starts falling out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.