It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phuket Blue said:
rastus said:
Roll On City said:
mmm.... Boyata ?
Premier League News ‏@FootballDave01
I hear there are at least 2 players that will leave #MCFC by the end of the week. And not the ones you might expect!

Silva & Mica

David Silva's play AND body language were lousy on Sunday. I had put it down to no pre-season........Now I think there may be something in this story.

But we have to draw the line somewhere with wages. Carlos's deal was agreed yonks ago and Yaya has proven he is more influential than Dave. Let's hope they reach a decent compromise.

On the flip side, we would surely get a mega player to replace someone like David Silva if he were to go.

The press are pandering to the stupidity of people here & getting their bullshit stories from those ideas.

It must be like shooting fish in a barrel for them. Just so easy, they don't even have to think of it themselves, just read the idiotic comments on here & print it, then more idiots see that as proof it was correct follow & they print some more bullshit to fan the flames.

It was the same with Yaya leaving a few months ago. Stories based on nothing mostly created by people here & then spread by the media.

Neville Kneville said:
Phuket Blue said:
rastus said:
Silva & Mica

David Silva's play AND body language were lousy on Sunday. I had put it down to no pre-season........Now I think there may be something in this story.

But we have to draw the line somewhere with wages. Carlos's deal was agreed yonks ago and Yaya has proven he is more influential than Dave. Let's hope they reach a decent compromise.

On the flip side, we would surely get a mega player to replace someone like David Silva if he were to go.

The press are pandering to the stupidity of people here & getting their bullshit stories from those ideas.

It must be like shooting fish in a barrel for them. Just so easy, they don't even have to think of it themselves, just read the idiotic comments on here & print it, then more idiots see that as proof it was correct follow & they print some more bullshit to fan the flames.

It was the same with Yaya leaving a few months ago. Stories based on nothing mostly created by people here & then spread by the media.

Fully agree...year on year during the transfer window the media just scan forums such as this and use it to write their bullshit articles using forums such as these as the "sources" and "insider knowledge."

We never learn to stop shooting ourselves in the foot!!

I have a funny feeling we have a surprise up our sleeves..

While everybody has been talking about DDR, City may have been putting there efforts into something else and we will hear about it last minute..

yayas trusty right foot said:

While everybody has been talking about DDR, City may have been putting there efforts into something else and we will hear about it last minute..

I hope so! With the impending De Rossi knockback today and a possible purchase of Sinclair I can't hep but think this has not been a great transfer window for us. Still we have been spoiled lately! And there is a few days left.....

So in other words, you're guessing.

Why do some people on here write "I have a feeling...." as if they have Spiderman senses.

argyle said:

So in other words, you're guessing.

Why do some people on here write "I have a feeling...." as if they have Spiderman senses.

We saw the same thing with the Rodwell transfer, this is the way we operate now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.