Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
Rammy Blue said:
In all seriousness, my predictions...

Sinclair
M'Vila
Godin
Jovetic (if we get a late acceptable bid for Dzeko)

I would be happy with this. At this point it wouldn't shock me if Sinclair is the last one in.

Sinclair - a gamble but worth it at the price (though dont agree witht he selling of Aj...we still only have one winger then)
M'Vila - is he better than anyone we have in the midfield at the moment?
Godin - dont know anything about him
Jovetic - again is he really an improvement on anyone we have...or is he even as good....?.....I know its a cliche on here but think he may have trouble adapting to the physicalness of the prem from the the little ive seen

Wow easily banned ;-), but for the life of me I can't think
of a suitable replacement for Edin.

NiceN Sleazy said:
Wow easily banned ;-), but for the life of me I can't think
of a suitable replacement for Edin.

We don't need to replace him with a like-for-like player but if we did Llorente would be a good option. Mancini would probably go for the versatile Jovetic if we sold Dzeko as Cavani is just too expensive.

But he gives us something different.
That tall and short mix won us the prem.
Without Edin we wouldn't have done it.

NiceN Sleazy said:
So is Dzeko offski?
Would Andy Carroll be suitable replacement if Dzeko is going?

Footage of Carroll in training.

1287507497_horse-plazying-with-big-ball.gif

mcfc2607 said:
Remember years ago when we missed out on Mido on the last day and another striker But I cant remember his name, I think he played for fulham. Was it stern John?

Good times lol.

Collins John I think.

simon23 said:
Blue Haze said:
Rammy Blue said:
In all seriousness, my predictions...

Sinclair
M'Vila
Godin
Jovetic (if we get a late acceptable bid for Dzeko)

I would be happy with this. At this point it wouldn't shock me if Sinclair is the last one in.

Jovetic - again is he really an improvement on anyone we have...or is he even as good....?.....I know its a cliche on here but think he may have trouble adapting to the physicalness of the prem from the the little ive seen

Silva, Nasri, Modric, Mata, Fabregas etc have all flourished. Hazard and Kagawa look to be the same. The league has changed.

and fwiw, Jovetic is a sublime player. and 6 foot tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.