It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
Project said:
simon23 said:
Jovetic - again is he really an improvement on anyone we have...or is he even as good....?.....I know its a cliche on here but think he may have trouble adapting to the physicalness of the prem from the the little ive seen

Silva, Nasri, Modric, Mata, Fabregas etc have all flourished. Hazard and Kagawa look to be the same. The league has changed.

and fwiw, Jovetic is a sublime player. and 6 foot tall.

Jovetic is indeed sublime. Very tricky and silky.

well i will bow to your guys superior knowledge on this one as I dont really know much about him except the clips ive seen....just looks like a player who you only have to touch him and he falls over/diver...but i haven seen much of him at all so will be gladly be proved wrong....im guessing he isnt an out and out striker...more of a flase number 9....advanced attacking midfielder type of player rather than an out and out centre forward????????????

Project said:
simon23 said:
Blue Haze said:
I would be happy with this. At this point it wouldn't shock me if Sinclair is the last one in.

Jovetic - again is he really an improvement on anyone we have...or is he even as good....?.....I know its a cliche on here but think he may have trouble adapting to the physicalness of the prem from the the little ive seen

Silva, Nasri, Modric, Mata, Fabregas etc have all flourished. Hazard and Kagawa look to be the same. The league has changed.

and fwiw, Jovetic is a sublime player. and 6 foot tall.

all tho he would be good i would much rather us go all out for isco

Phuket Blue said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Kun Aguero said:
Footage of Carroll in training.

1287507497_horse-plazying-with-big-ball.gif

I nearly shat my undercrackers I laughed so hard at this.

BRILLIANT!

Quiet Friday night in again chaps....You don't get out much do you?

Reading the Sunderland forum, they have an ITK called The Mole who made me jealous.

At 8:09 he said Sunderland would announce Johnson at 8:15. At 8:15, Sunderland updated their Twitter announcing him! He apparently gets nearly everything right and doesn't fook around, just delivers the news with no messing.

LoveCity said:
Reading the Sunderland forum, they have an ITK called The Mole who made me jealous.

At 8:09 he said Sunderland would announce Johnson at 8:15. At 8:15, Sunderland updated their Twitter announcing him! He apparently gets nearly everything right and doesn't fook around, just delivers the news with no messing.

Get Marwood onto it - let's sign The Mole.

nmc said:
LoveCity said:

Get Marwood onto it - let's sign The Mole.
We already have a couple on here,although they should go under the name of arsehole....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.