It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
So is Dzeko offski?
Would Andy Carroll be suitable replacement if Dzeko is going?

Footage of Carroll in training.

1287507497_horse-plazying-with-big-ball.gif

I nearly shat my undercrackers I laughed so hard at this.

Project said:
simon23 said:
Blue Haze said:
I would be happy with this. At this point it wouldn't shock me if Sinclair is the last one in.

Jovetic - again is he really an improvement on anyone we have...or is he even as good....?.....I know its a cliche on here but think he may have trouble adapting to the physicalness of the prem from the the little ive seen

Silva, Nasri, Modric, Mata, Fabregas etc have all flourished. Hazard and Kagawa look to be the same. The league has changed.

and fwiw, Jovetic is a sublime player. and 6 foot tall.

Jovetic is indeed sublime. Very tricky and silky.

blue12 said:
Can't wait till next Friday if we haven't brought in any big names,will be absolute quality on here.

Absolutely, I've purchased plenty of popcorn already.

Ovo said:
blue12 said:
Can't wait till next Friday if we haven't brought in any big names,will be absolute quality on here.

Absolutely, I've purchased plenty of popcorn already.

I think we may get Sinclair but I cant see De Jong or Dzeko going now so I doubt there will be more arrivals but who knows. I suspect this window has been a bit of a shambles - hence Roberto kicking off - but you never know we may have something up our sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.