It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnmc said:
Someone I know who has contacts within the club (within the club you see, can't be bullshit) told me we have bid for (insert name). This is the same guy who told me about Rodwell a week before it happened (not true but attempt to make it sound credible). He said we will hear about it next week (adds suspense). I can't give any names (because there isn't one) but this is what I've been told (therefore I can say it was just what I was told when it doesn't happen)

This sounds remarkably similar to what we read on here all the time John. Name names or fuck off.

citykev28 said:
johnmc said:
Someone I know who has contacts within the club (within the club you see, can't be bullshit) told me we have bid for (insert name). This is the same guy who told me about Rodwell a week before it happened (not true but attempt to make it sound credible). He said we will hear about it next week (adds suspense). I can't give any names (because there isn't one) but this is what I've been told (therefore I can say it was just what I was told when it doesn't happen)

This sounds remarkably similar to what we read on here all the time John. Name names or fuck off.

I'll fuck off then

johnmc said:

Youtube music clip or it didnt happen.

Apart from possibly Sinclair I get the feeling that is it folks. We appear to have fucked up big style in this window, Hazard being the biggest cock-up (isn't it something like 8 assists or goals out of Chelsea's 9 so far?).

Big Dave Watson said:
Apart from possibly Sinclair I get the feeling that is it folks. We appear to have fucked up big style in this window, Hazard being the biggest cock-up (isn't it something like 8 assists or goals out of Chelsea's 9 so far?).

Yep he was guaranteed starting most games by the manager/Abramovitch so he didn't choose us or the scum they look like relying on a 21 year old and that's not going to work for a full season! Have to say though he looks quality and would of loved him here

Big Dave Watson said:

Chelsea have played three games against teams they would expect to beat.
Look how Hazard played against us in the CS he was in Zabs back pocket all match.
I wouldn't swap any squad in the Premiership for ours.

Big Dave Watson said:

I think we all (including Mancini) thought that this window would be quite routine. I dont think anyone expected a mass of players coming in, just 2-3 max in, with hopefully alot of the "dead wood" leaving.
That hasn't materialised, and it may not of been the plan, but I'm of the opinion that were in for an exciting last week of the window.

Big Dave Watson said:

When I earlier stated that there would be little transfer activity this season I was shoot down in flames on here..

Why don´t people trust what Khaldoon says?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.