It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mal's Cigar... said:
Good to be back guys!!

Just a little bit of info i got of my next door neighbour who just happens to be alex stepney.He still stays in contact with brian kidd and i always let on to him to find out if knows of any goings on at my beloved club lol.

Victor wanyama is someone we could make a late move for in this window if certain other targets dont come off.He is looked at as a long term replacement for kolo toure.

Two words............. Harry Redknapp!

Big Mal's Cigar... said:
Good to be back guys!!

Just a little bit of info i got of my next door neighbour who just happens to be alex stepney.He still stays in contact with brian kidd and i always let on to him to find out if knows of any goings on at my beloved club lol.

Victor wanyama is someone we could make a late move for in this window if certain other targets dont come off.He is looked at as a long term replacement for kolo toure.

Good player that...

Lomas has a lob on- Dont act with me like that.I gave that info from someone i new from very high up at the club.They would still have harry now if mancini went!!

Anyway i have done my time and served my sentence and i am not gonna let some little man like you send me back down again as your not worth it!!

The week ahead

Monday - nothing
Tuesday - Club accept offers for Dzeko, RSC is released.
Wednesday - Club launches formal bid for DDR. Savic has loan move approved
Thursday - Roma refuse bid, MCFC make second bid. Bid made for Cavani.

Friday deadline day.
DDR says no
Dembele bid made and accepted, travels to Manchester in the morning for medical. b Signs at 4.00pm
Sinclair arrives early afternoon for medical signs at 7.00pm
Cavani bid accepted, Dzeko leaves club. Cavani arrives in Manchester 5.00pm for medical, signs for city at 10.59pm.

Easy :-)

Big Mal's Cigar... said:
Good to be back guys!!

Surely the writing is far too sophisticated to be the real BMC??

Rammyblues said:
The week ahead

Monday - nothing
Tuesday - Club accept offers for Dzeko, RSC is released.
Wednesday - Club launches formal bid for DDR. Savic has loan move approved
Thursday - Roma refuse bid, MCFC make second bid. Bid made for Cavani.

Friday deadline day.
DDR says no
Dembele bid made and accepted, travels to Manchester in the morning for medical. b Signs at 4.00pm
Sinclair arrives early afternoon for medical signs at 7.00pm
Cavani bid accepted, Dzeko leaves club. Cavani arrives in Manchester 5.00pm for medical, signs for city at 10.59pm.

Easy :-)

then 2 pigs flew over manchester...;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.