It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cordonbleu said:
SPIDERBOY said:
taken from an article the daily mail done...sorry if already posted..

A source close to Mancini said: ‘He has three targets before the window closes — Daniele De Rossi, Maicon and Stevan Jovetic.

None of them is likely at all, seems total rubbish.
Why on earth is Bobby interested in getting Maicon? No way. LOL.

Zaba, even though he has a fantastic attitude and is versatile, isn't a great attacking Full back and Micah can't stay fit for any decent amount of time.

onceabluealways said:
manc-a-lot said:
onceabluealways said:
5 days left - never thought under these owners we would end up doing our business in the last minute saloon like the bunch of amateurs that is spuds.

Thought they were more proffessional than this - I know deals are hard but with three months you should be able to carry out your business without going through the lottery of trying to rush thing through

Yeah, worst owners we could ever dream of. Shame on them!

Where do i say they are the worst owners or even that they are bad owners - I have watched city for 35 years and appreciate evrything they have done. I don't expect mega signing all the time but i still think that they could have been better prepared and done any planned business in this window better
Games can be won and lost in the first minute as well as the last.Transfers can be done on the first day as well as the last..

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
cordonbleu said:
SPIDERBOY said:
taken from an article the daily mail done...sorry if already posted..

A source close to Mancini said: ‘He has three targets before the window closes — Daniele De Rossi, Maicon and Stevan Jovetic.

None of them is likely at all, seems total rubbish.
Why on earth is Bobby interested in getting Maicon? No way. LOL.

Why would that be a bad signing?

Isn't he 31? He does not last 60 minutes playing in Serie A. How many minutes do you think he will last in the EPL? He is injury prone as well. His wages are too high to be a squad player. I don't think we will/should try to get a player over 30 on high wages anymore.

onceabluealways said:
manc-a-lot said:
onceabluealways said:
5 days left - never thought under these owners we would end up doing our business in the last minute saloon like the bunch of amateurs that is spuds.

Thought they were more proffessional than this - I know deals are hard but with three months you should be able to carry out your business without going through the lottery of trying to rush thing through

Where do i say they are the worst owners or even that they are bad owners - I have watched city for 35 years and appreciate evrything they have done. I don't expect mega signing all the time but i still think that they could have been better prepared and done any planned business in this window better

I have only watched City for 30 years, but even I have been through worse times than this. Calling our owners amateurs after seeing Peter Swales and Francis Lee toying with us is a bit odd.

manc-a-lot said:
onceabluealways said:
manc-a-lot said:

I have only watched City for 30 years, but even I have been through worse times than this. Calling our owners amateurs after seeing Peter Swales and Francis Lee toying with us is a bit odd.

he does'nt actually say"the worst owners"....i agree in what he is saying,as in they could of been better prepared....i think we all knew the problem was always going to be moving players on...before bringing players in...

Nice one Mancio

Javi garcia is a nice shout

But once barry comes back we will be much better in midfield

still would get one more CM in tough

Moutinho , witsel , fellaini , m'villa plenty of options

samharris said:
onceabluealways said:
manc-a-lot said:

Games can be won and lost in the first minute as well as the last.Transfers can be done on the first day as well as the last..

In a game of football sometimes you have to be reactive to the situation - as the QPR game showed.

When running a business then you plan ahead if possible. We may have just been really unlucky this window in the way deals we have tried to negotiate have gone. We also may have gone around it in the wrong way - unrealistic targets etc. Also expecting to be able to offload dead wood easier than expected.

It is just my opinion that I expected the new owners (based on everything else they have done / are doing) not to be making last minute decisions - any new players brought in will need to settle and potentially bed in to the premiership by the time they are fully ready we may have already played key games.

onceabluealways said:
samharris said:
onceabluealways said:

In a game of football sometimes you have to be reactive to the situation - as the QPR game showed.

When running a business then you plan ahead if possible. We may have just been really unlucky this window in the way deals we have tried to negotiate have gone. We also may have gone around it in the wrong way - unrealistic targets etc. Also expecting to be able to offload dead wood easier than expected.

It is just my opinion that I expected the new owners (based on everything else they have done / are doing) not to be making last minute decisions - any new players brought in will need to settle and potentially bed in to the premiership by the time they are fully ready we may have already played key games.

But we had a key game yesterday and got a point without a marquee signing.

Been to Leeds festival the past week so not been in touch at all with the footballing world so can anyone give me an update on our transfer situation with players over the past week. Cheers in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.