It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denis Law Back Heel said:
Been to Leeds festival the past week so not been in touch at all with the footballing world so can anyone give me an update on our transfer situation with players over the past week. Cheers in advance

So I take it that there were no ITK's at the leeds festival then..

Been to Leeds festival the past week so not been in touch at all with the footballing world so can anyone give me an update on our transfer situation with players over the past week. Cheers in advance

Sinclair is coming tomorrow and thats it.

Tevez City said:

Sinclair is coming tomorrow and thats it.

marwood is apparentley in italy
and mancini said in a presser that they need to work hard in the last few days of the window.

I sometimes think that Mancini likes to make a point of playing certain players (in yesterday's case Kolo) to highlight to the owners that we need re-inforcements, even if it costs us points...

Delboy352 said:
I sometimes think that Mancini likes to make a point of playing certain players (in yesterday's case Kolo) to highlight to the owners that we need re-inforcements, even if it costs us points...

The thought has crossed my mind too but I doubt it, think we all love a good conspiracy theory. If it was true I'd be worried, very worried! You can't have someone running your squad who's willing to sacrifice the league to prove a point. Based on that I'd say it's just a clouded thought.

In the early stages of the season all our players need some match practice to get fit, rotating them is a way of bringing up their fitness levels and dusting off the cobwebs. All the players will need to be match fit in case of suspensions, injury etc. Once the COC starts I have no doubt he will use that to widen the match fitness of even more players. They all need about five or six high quality games to come up to scratch. The real acid test will be when the CL starts that is when IMO all the players whoever are picked will need to perform to the highest level.

We will do a deal next week that will shock the football world.Marwood and the owners have done this to please mancini and make up for the shambolic transfer window we have had.

It will have split opinions across many football fans in england and i am not to sure myself but the owners see this as bringing a feel good factor back to the club after the way this summer has gone and the bad press we have received through it.

I got this info off 2 contacts i know very well and who use to work in high up positions at the club.One is alex stepney who is a very funny guy and is not bothered by having his name mentioned.The other is very awkward and hard to get info out of but she gave me the same name as alex in regards to the player

I will pm you some more info about her if you wish to know who it is but i will not put it up on the main forum.

Thanks Blue, but next week? The window shuts Friday doesn't it? Am I missing something?

I may regret this, but PM appreciated :)

Big Mal's Cigar... said:
We will do a deal next week that will shock the football world.Marwood and the owners have done this to please mancini and make up for the shambolic transfer window we have had.

It will have split opinions across many football fans in england and i am not to sure myself but the owners see this as bringing a feel good factor back to the club after the way this summer has gone and the bad press we have received through it.

I got this info off 2 contacts i know very well and who use to work in high up positions at the club.One is alex stepney who is a very funny guy and is not bothered by having his name mentioned.The other is very awkward and hard to get info out of but she gave me the same name as alex in regards to the player

I will pm you some more info about her if you wish to know who it is but i will not put it up on the main forum.

Well if we do the deal next week it will be too late to play him before january!

Big Mal's Cigar... said:

Arry to be our new financial director?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.