It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys i meant as in this week coming.Obviously they will have it done before for friday.Dont know times and what day and all that other stuff you lot ask but it will be done before the window shuts is what i have been told.

Big Mal's Cigar... said:
We will do a deal next week that will shock the football world.Marwood and the owners have done this to please mancini and make up for the shambolic transfer window we have had.

It will have split opinions across many football fans in england and i am not to sure myself but the owners see this as bringing a feel good factor back to the club after the way this summer has gone and the bad press we have received through it.

I got this info off 2 contacts i know very well and who use to work in high up positions at the club.One is alex stepney who is a very funny guy and is not bothered by having his name mentioned.The other is very awkward and hard to get info out of but she gave me the same name as alex in regards to the player

I will pm you some more info about her if you wish to know who it is but i will not put it up on the main forum.

Oh FFS, please not Shrek!

Big Mal's Cigar... said:
We will do a deal next week that will shock the football world.Marwood and the owners have done this to please mancini and make up for the shambolic transfer window we have had.

It will have split opinions across many football fans in england and i am not to sure myself but the owners see this as bringing a feel good factor back to the club after the way this summer has gone and the bad press we have received through it.

I got this info off 2 contacts i know very well and who use to work in high up positions at the club.One is alex stepney who is a very funny guy and is not bothered by having his name mentioned.The other is very awkward and hard to get info out of but she gave me the same name as alex in regards to the player

I will pm you some more info about her if you wish to know who it is but i will not put it up on the main forum.

???????

Big Mal's Cigar... said:
Sorry guys i meant as in this week coming.Obviously they will have it done before for friday.Dont know times and what day and all that other stuff you lot ask but it will be done before the window shuts is what i have been told.

We'll see.

Shocking the football world means someone thought of as ungettable -

Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Puyol
Ronaldo, Ramos
Shrek
Falcao, Neymar and maybe a few others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.