It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookster said:
Big Mal's Cigar... said:
Sorry guys i meant as in this week coming.Obviously they will have it done before for friday.Dont know times and what day and all that other stuff you lot ask but it will be done before the window shuts is what i have been told.

7 posts............

I'm gonna bite cause I'm bank holiday bored, PM please!

I was assuming it was the return of the original Big Mal's Cigar.

Ronaldo or Rooney.

Both of whom don't appear to be too attached to their current clubs.

Hate them both, but that could easily be converted into love once they wear sky blue colors. :)

cookster said:
Big Mal's Cigar... said:
Sorry guys i meant as in this week coming.Obviously they will have it done before for friday.Dont know times and what day and all that other stuff you lot ask but it will be done before the window shuts is what i have been told.

7 posts............

I'm gonna bite cause I'm bank holiday bored, PM please!
Got to admit I'm a little skeptical too. Seems everyone is ITK these days

Now listen last time i was on here alot of shit went down.I got wind of us seriously looking at harry redknapp and it never came off and i got pure abuse off alot of people on here.

I can tell you now that the club always had harry redknapp on it's agenda before mancini came into the job.

Now please dont laugh or make fun but i know for a fact the club have always had an eye on harry redknapp.There was alot of red tape for us getting redknapp at the time.

This will happen this week interms of the player i am on about.Alex stepney is close with a certain mr Kidd and trust me on this but it will happen this week.

Is this Big Mals Cigar poster, the same one that got banned over a year ago, when he was winding everyone up?
He claimed back then, that a female insider had told him Mancini was going to get sacked and replaced by Redknapp!

Sorry if I have got the wrong poster.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Is this Big Mals Cigar poster, the same one that got banned over a year ago, when he was winding everyone up?
He claimed back then, that a female insider had told him Mancini was going to get sacked and replaced by Redknapp!

Sorry if I have got the wrong poster.

Not sure if it's the same one or another attention seeking muppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.