It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nielson, Taylor, Bridge, cunningham, McGivern, Kolarov, Savic (on loan), Kolo, Ibrahim, Hargreaves, M.Johnson, Adebayor, Dzeko/Balo, Santa, scapuzzi and nimely will be the ones to go imo, johnson, milner, de jong and either balo or dzeko will stay as squad players next season unless good offer come in for them.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Nielson, Taylor, Bridge, cunningham, McGivern, Kolarov, Savic (on loan), Kolo, Ibrahim, Hargreaves, M.Johnson, Adebayor, Dzeko/Balo, Santa, scapuzzi and nimely will be the ones to go imo, johnson, milner, de jong and either balo or dzeko will stay as squad players next season unless good offer come in for them.

Why would we get rid of 3rd and 4th choice keeper - who would be 3rd choice?

117 M34 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Gunn and johanssen

greasedupdeafguy said:
117 M34 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Gunn and johanssen

Really don't see the point (and neither would mancini) to get rid of 2 keepers on a low wage to bring in 2 keepers who aren't as good

117 M34 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
117 M34 said:
Gunn and johanssen

Really don't see the point (and neither would mancini) to get rid of 2 keepers on a low wage to bring in 2 keepers who aren't as good
Johanssons our EDS keeper and Gunns our u18 keeper whose really impressed me when ive watched him, cant see how nielson will want another season of doing nothing and Taylor will be out of contract in the summer I presume so we may aswell just let him go.

route46 said:
rvp isnt someone who relies on pace, he could play at the top for another 6 years

I doubt he could play at the top for that long anyway but with his injury record there's no chance. He's been very lucky with his lack of injuries this year. I reckon he's got til he's 32 before things get very sketchy for him. He isn't worth the money and I hope we look elsewhere

Where's Duncan Castles said that those are our targets by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.