It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alky313 said:
Tolmie,

It is no secret that I am not a huge fan of having to dissect nonsensical 80s and 90s tunes that relate little to what is actually happening on the transfer market. It is also no secret that I'm not entirely sold on you as an ITK source (at least recently). I understand you are apart of the media fold in some way and my question is what harm can come from being straight forward or at least a little less veiled in your responses? If we are in for Hazard or Bale, these names aren't new, and all you'd be doing is affirming your belief on the notion. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from before I get annoyed.

There's really no reason why you couldn't tell us who these targets are. Unless you are Roberto and upper management nothing you say will truly be any more informative than something out of the Sun. Just inquiring about the upcoming window, trying not to be snarky and more understanding. Cheers mate.

Alks

Apologies for the lateness of a reply, mate.

In brief, no poster can simply state there are no barriers to me telling it straight, that would require a total understanding of my situation.

A situation, I am not willing to share.

Alongside costing me money in the immediacy, I am also highly conscious this forum is monitored by a wide spectrum of individuals.

Some who have absolutely no loyalty towards the club I support.

Do try to enjoy these threads, they do spark good debate from the majority of posters, there is a method to the madness.

Sometimes what we see, hear or read tomorrow, blues can get, if nothing else, a push in the right direction.

I stress, sometimes, not always. When people can reconcile themselves with this, they can go with the flow and cut me some slack.

morning tolm,
is rvp a top target mate?? have been hearing things from the arsenal end that they are preparing for his departure?

You will never please everybody Tolm, but the majority of posters on here appreciate the stuff that you do for the board..

Keep up the good work..

Nice reply there TH. As for this latest code you've got me. Never been much of a detective should I Hazard a guess.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
How can you see looking through those tears, an emotional wrench, I'm sure?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eThl2OayKRw[/youtube]

Wasn't that song from Crocodile Dundee?

Are we in for Leighton McIntosh?

A close encounter with a hardhearted man
Who never gave half of what he got
Has made you wish that you'd never been born
That's a shame 'cause you got the lot

Is Dzeko on his way out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.