It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
morning tolm,
is rvp a top target mate?? have been hearing things from the arsenal end that they are preparing for his departure?

I can tell you Van Persie was at absolute pains not to discuss any interest from us in a recent column he pens, the day of the Arsenal game this month.

Make of this what you will.

Having been so previously outspoken about how City have arrived at the top table, through our spending, it seems a little strange not to take advantage of an open goal.

Arsenal are certainly suspicious of what his agent Darren Dein may have said to City last summer, when he was also helping to smooth through Nasri and Clichy.

Mancini wants Van Persie, no doubt about this. The issue has been making the numbers work for the board.

I would say it was 60/40 in our favour if he stalls any longer on his Arsenal deal.

Arsenal are being clever by trying to impose a deadline, they know City don't want to back themselves into a corner whilst having other strikers to move on.

They get a kick out of stuff like this. One of the reasons they cut their nose to spite their faces, on holding Nasri for so long.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
How can you see looking through those tears, an emotional wrench, I'm sure?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eThl2OayKRw[/youtube]
fcuking hell it's terry connor from wolves into replace mancini....

bellamys dodgy knee said:
You will never please everybody Tolm, but the majority of posters on here appreciate the stuff that you do for the board..

Keep up the good work..

Exactly. The same old crap gets spouted every time one of these threads appears.
If you don't like em don't wum em.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
morning tolm,
is rvp a top target mate?? have been hearing things from the arsenal end that they are preparing for his departure?

I can tell you Van Persie was at absolute pains not to discuss any interest from us in a recent column he pens, the day of the Arsenal game this month.

Having been so previously outspoken about how City have arrived at the top table, through our spending, it seems a little strange not to take advantage of an open goal.

Arsenal are certainly suspicious of what his agent Darren Dein may have said to City last summer, when he was also helping to smooth through Nasri and Clichy.

Mancini wants Van Persie, no doubt about this. The issue has been making the numbers work for the board.

I would say it was 60/40 in our favour if he stalls any longer on his Arsenal deal.

Arsenal are being clever by trying to impose a deadline, they know City don't want to back themselves into a corner whilst having other strikers to move on.

They get a kick out of stuff like this. One of the reasons they cut their nose to spite their faces, on holding Nasri for so long.
cheers mate, i`ve been told that the wage packet etc has been agreed but trying to sort out the fee with regards to the arse board trying to keep wenger sweet is an issue!! hence his little comment recentlly regarding arsenal need to stop selling to us!! nasri has already spoken very highly of us to rvp and it all seems like he is very keen to join.

Dont want RVP personally.
The last clue anything to do with Balotelli on the way out? Mental as anything??

tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
morning tolm,

Just to add to that Tolm, i've been led to believe that his people have already seen the sort of figures that'll be involved in any package, or should i say crazy package, should he be interested of course.

Things seem to be a lot more accelerated this season but like you said in a previous post it could be down to the Euros in the summer, with clubs wanting to get things done early.

Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
morning tolm,

Just to add to that Tolm, i've been led to believe that his people have already seen the sort of figures that'll be involved in any package, or should i say crazy package, should he be interested of course.

Things seem to be a lot more accelerated this season but like you said in a previous post it could be down to the Euros in the summer, with clubs wanting to get things done early.

I don't think Barca can justify the monies, even if they have done previously - they have already been scared away from the Bale valuation.

As for Real, again, unless Arsenal are willing to do business at a massively discounted fee, to get one over on City, then the figures don't seem to work.

Arsenal already know they can shake us down for optimium fees.

If Van Persie also wants the biggest pay day in football, he comes to us.

Otherwise, I suspect his only other viable option is to stay with Arsenal.

He's a wonderful player, but I think we can get someone of similar price and younger.

What a statement of intent, though.

Win the league, sign Van Persie.

Miss out on the league, sign Van Persie.

This is random, but for those of you who enjoy these threads, reading some of the random replies on decrypting clues is what it's all about!

Going with the thread title "No Apologies" it's just got one song stuck in my head and as TH likes to go with the hidden messages in his songs I offer up this..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metrolyrics.com/no-apologies-lyrics-bon-jovi.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metrolyrics.com/no-apologies ... -jovi.html</a>

Bon Jovi - No Apologies

Just lyrics but check out the song on Youtue if it helps

Anything in there TH or have a taken a huge swing and an astronomical miss? (Love these threads)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Danamy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I don't think Barca can justify the monies, even if they have done previously - they have already been scared away from the Bale valuation.

As for Real, again, unless Arsenal are willing to do business at a massively discounted fee, to get one over on City, then the figures don't seem to work.

Arsenal already know they can shake us down for optimium fees.

If Van Persie also wants the biggest pay day in football, he comes to us.

Otherwise, I suspect his only other viable option is to stay with Arsenal.

He's a wonderful player, but I think we can get someone of similar price and younger.

What a statement of intent, though.

Win the league, sign Van Persie.

Miss out on the league, sign Van Persie.

Real are certainly another team at the table and the fact he's shown interest in joining them in the past it could be a hurdle that needs jumping.

I'm sure the £££££££'s will make that hurdle seem a little easier though........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.