It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anything just happened on the Arsenal front?

One of the guys I follow on Twitter to keep me updated on transfers and rumors has just tweeted this a few minutes ago..

Fourth_Official said:
Interesting news... <runs to bookies> #afc #mcfc

just wanted to know if any of the resident ITKs on here know anything about it..Has finally RVP finally crossed over to the Blues??

Mr Van Persie was out of the country last night with his agent and a few 'representatives' arrived back into Heathrow this morning #mcfc

sincity said:
Has anything just happened on the Arsenal front?

One of the guys I follow on Twitter to keep me updated on transfers and rumors has just tweeted this a few minutes ago..

Fourth_Official said:
Interesting news... <runs to bookies> #afc #mcfc

just wanted to know if any of the resident ITKs on here know anything about it..Has finally RVP finally crossed over to the Blues??

He could of signed a contract extension with Arsenal ( I am not ITK though).

dref619 said:
Mr Van Persie was out of the country last night with his agent and a few 'representatives' arrived back into Heathrow this morning #mcfc

what does being out of the country have to do with us? Sounds like the Juventus link if anything.

dref619 said:

Ya, he's just tweeted that now and this..

Fourth_Official said:
This isn't the first time either that RVP has been in the company of some Manchester City delegates, top City target this summer #mcfc

I'm not overly keen on the Van Persie signing but the meltdown from Arsenal fans (it'd be the Nasri saga on drugs!) would be spectacular. Robin Van Per$ie banners at the Library next season, LOL.

I remember now that RVP and his family had a holiday in the UAE some time in January where he also met his Idol Maradonna . It could be a coincidence that he met our representives in the country.

LoveCity said:
I'm not overly keen on the Van Persie signing but the meltdown from Arsenal fans (it'd be the Nasri saga on drugs!) would be spectacular. Robin Van Per$ie banners at the Library next season, LOL.

lol I would love to see their faces if he actually moved to us..From my viewpoint, I would have preferred someone younger, but hey ho, the owners know best..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.