It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
I wasn't taking the piss on Villa.

Look, I know that he's 31 and I know that he has a broken leg but I've heard that we're in big for him. Heard the Sheikh sent him a Bentley full of money and a rolex watch and everything. David Silva is going to have a word with him in the Euros. Also, my husband has just died but he was David Villas agent, and he got a mobile phone contract in Citys name.

Wow with all those things going in our favour it seems a dead cert he'll finally sign for us this summer, can't wait!

Mayor West said:
Damocles said:

Look, I know that he's 31 and I know that he has a broken leg but I've heard that we're in big for him. Heard the Sheikh sent him a Bentley full of money and a rolex watch and everything. David Silva is going to have a word with him in the Euros. Also, my husband has just died but he was David Villas agent, and he got a mobile phone contract in Citys name.

Wow with all those things going in our favour it seems a dead cert he'll finally sign for us this summer, can't wait!

It means cock all without a you tube clip.

Damocles said:

dave_stage.jpg

tolmie's hairdoo said:
taleofbluehalves said:
Hello Tolmie. Thanks for the info. Would you be able to indicate how many of the new players are genuine first team starters, Aguero's as opposed to Savic's if you see what I mean?

Thanks

I would say all of them. Obviously, the conjecture is that Nasri is a genuine first team starter, as is Milner, but at least two of the additions will be above that level.

Thanks. We are going to be some team next year with this improvement!

Signing Villa would confuse the fuck out of the numerous 'expert pundits' within the media, who were under the impression he already played for us ......

Two Spanish Daves on the same team would have countless journos and comms heads completely fried.

Van Persie is an interesting one. Him and Aguero would easily be the most formidable front two you could imagine, but turning 29 this year and with his previous injury problems i would be reluctant to go for him. If he stays fit then you probably get 2-3 league title's out of him and Aguero, mind.

Are we signing a deaf one legged player, with the clues Tolmie is giving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.