It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alky313 said:
I don't think we've seen Nasri in his finest role. I personally see him deeper in midfield. In the same way erm... Scholes operates for United. Nasri can really and truly pass the ball. We may very well not need to fill a hole that we are tempting for Gaz Baz with the likes of Martinez.

Yes! A somewhat deeper (and more central) role for Samir would be ideal. Fans underrate his ability as a long passer: he hit two lovely long balls against Wolves (one that Tevez wasn't quite fast enough to reach and one that Aguero slightly miscontrolled) that could have been goals. I think those who are disappointed with Nasri are only considering his goal and assist totals, rather than the number of scoring chances (goal scoring opportunities that were not finished) that he has created. Whether he is sound enough defensively to play CM is another matter, but his defensive work rate was indeed better against Wolves.

To those who want M'Vila: I warn you that he would not be any better than Barry over the next year or two. He is a VERY accurate passer of the ball (usually on the ground; I almost never see him loft long passes) but tends to slow the play down by playing a lot of short passes and demanding the ball back before advancing it. I am sure he has a bright future but is probably not the player for City. Hazard on the other hand...

P.S. I love this thread - keep it up!

van persie in our current team alongside aguero would be fantastic!! we could also allow him to have a break every now and then to keep him fit.

Pigeonho said:
Ronaldo? Obvious choice from the Real link tonight, but also with the lyrics about it being an emotional wrench, as in coming to us after playing for United?

Fuck I hope we buy him!

I fuckin' hope so.

dancing.laurel.hardy12.gif

Pigeonho said:
Ronaldo? Obvious choice from the Real link tonight, but also with the lyrics about it being an emotional wrench, as in coming to us after playing for United?

Fuck I hope we buy him!

There will be plenty of decent wingers on show, though, maybe ones that don't cost the GDP of a small African country?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pigeonho said:

Fuck I hope we buy him!

There will be plenty of decent wingers on show, though, maybe ones that don't cost the GDP of a small African country?
You're just throwing me off the scent now aren't you? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.