It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonea2003 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
taleofbluehalves said:
Hello Tolmie. Thanks for the info. Would you be able to indicate how many of the new players are genuine first team starters, Aguero's as opposed to Savic's if you see what I mean?

Thanks

I would say all of them. Obviously, the conjecture is that Nasri is a genuine first team starter, as is Milner, but at least two of the additions will be above that level.

2 above nasri level?? that is really dining at the top table

Gutting for Nasri, I feel the way he's finishing this season he's gonna go in to next season fully settled and ready to roll...He could add 10+ goals next season me thinks

tonea2003 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
taleofbluehalves said:
Hello Tolmie. Thanks for the info. Would you be able to indicate how many of the new players are genuine first team starters, Aguero's as opposed to Savic's if you see what I mean?

Thanks

I would say all of them. Obviously, the conjecture is that Nasri is a genuine first team starter, as is Milner, but at least two of the additions will be above that level.

two levels above Nasri? jesus I can only think of a handful that are that good

Would probably mean the end of Nas?

Stoned Rose said:
tonea2003 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

can't see it being the end of Samir, he is a top player and has done well in the 2nd half of the year and i'm sure that he will carry it on next season, too good to let go

two levels above Nasri? jesus I can only think of a handful that are that good

Would probably mean the end of Nas?

No chance the end of Nasri. Jumping to conclusions here. He's a good player at the right age and the best is yet to come

I don't think we've seen Nasri in his finest role. I personally see him deeper in midfield. In the same way erm... Scholes operates for United. Nasri can really and truly pass the ball. We may very well not need to fill a hole that we are tempting for Gaz Baz with the likes of Martinez.

The Fat el Hombre said:
No chance the end of Nasri. Jumping to conclusions here. He's a good player at the right age and the best is yet to come
The boy is coming good. Over the last month I think he's been one of our best performers - and at this present moment in time I'd put him in the first team ahead of Silva.

I wasn't taking the piss on Villa.

Look, I know that he's 31 and I know that he has a broken leg but I've heard that we're in big for him. Heard the Sheikh sent him a Bentley full of money and a rolex watch and everything. David Silva is going to have a word with him in the Euros. Also, my husband has just died but he was David Villas agent, and he got a mobile phone contract in Citys name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.