It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Pigeonho said:
Ronaldo? Obvious choice from the Real link tonight, but also with the lyrics about it being an emotional wrench, as in coming to us after playing for United?

Fuck I hope we buy him!

There will be plenty of decent wingers on show, though, maybe ones that don't cost the GDP of a small African country?

Robben? Would be a good signing if he could stay fit.

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
Don't think he's been mentioned yet but for me, Bastian Schweinsteiger would be a great addition to the midfield, letting Silva, Nasri et al run wild in the final third.

He'd never come here.

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
Don't think he's been mentioned yet but for me, Bastian Schweinsteiger would be a great addition to the midfield, letting Silva, Nasri et al run wild in the final third.

Was thinking that myself. In fact, almost all the defensive midfielders playing tonight would be a great addition for us. Unfortunately, I can't see Schweinsteiger leaving Munich!

About as much chance of getting Schweinsteiger as there was of getting Giggs a decade ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.