It's quiet 10, no apologies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it's for Marcelo, there was talk of him recently. He had a cracking tussle with Robben tonight whom I thought had a very good game also.

Mr.Banks said:
Jimblue said:
Perhaps it's for Marcelo, there was talk of him recently. He had a cracking tussle with Robben tonight whom I thought had a very good game also.

Thought Marcelo was immense tonight he would be a good addition imho.
Nowhere near as good as David Alaba. Thought Robben was best forward player on the pitch, whilst Boateng was impressive too.

No chance of getting any players out of Bayern - unless there's some kind of deal for Dzeko. But Gomez looks very similar player to Dzeko

Jimblue said:

Another LB ... Wooooo.
Think AK has stepped it up this season (sometimes) and Clichy has been fantastic. Marcelo would be a 20m+ signing, money that would be better spent on different areas of the field (imo)

Why is everyone obsessed with signing left backs. Our defense is fine! All it needs, is a back up in the central defense and it's sorted. Injury free, we have a great defense, including, as some of you find it so hard to believe, the left back position.

Daveth said:
Jimblue said:

Another LB ... Wooooo.
Think AK has stepped it up this season (sometimes) and Clichy has been fantastic. Marcelo would be a 20m+ signing, money that would be better spent on different areas of the field (imo)

Just no.

Clichy has been ten times as good, look at them both when we lose the ball, Kolarov labours back like he begrudges it, Clichy is back in a flash.

Clichy has in my opinion, had his best Premier League season to date. An assessment two of my mates who are Gooners agree with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.