It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
In our team he could get them numbers

Maybe, maybe not. Don't think it can be claimed that boldly.

We would be saying the same about Sterling and Torres, if they didn't already play for us.

City linked to Renato Sanches, least its a new name for once. Another Portuguese lad in the mix.

Spanish press though, so prob rubbish

we know striker will be one of kane/haaland/vlahovic/nunez but who will be dm and lb for next summer

Except he really isn't though. 17, 19, 23, 1.
That's not going to add up to 100 goals in 4 seasons.

He would have to improve his average by 10 goals a season to have a chance at breaking Shearer's record (which i just don't get the obsession for), and that's without a post 30s decline kicking in, which seems apparent already. And yes, I know, many players play well into their 30s. Many don't, not as effectively. Strikers in particular.

I don't think it's just his goals why pep wants him. His passing and link up play is brilliant for a striker. Last night against Brentford he came deep and volleyed the ball out wide to lucas breaking the Brentford defence for Lucas to have an attempt at goal. Also he was a major part of the second goal with his defence splitting pass.

From Peps history with Strikers he likes them to link up play to bring the wingers in. David Villa did this, Lewandowski did at Bayern and Aguero did here. Kane has those qualities. Of coming deep into midfield spray passes to the wingers who are running in behind. I found one clip of a pass he did.

I kinda now understand why pep wants him so badly he'd add a new dimension to our attack/counter you don't see many strikers with Kanes vision. If he was younger I'd say sign him. But the age and injuries is an issue.

we know striker will be one of kane/haaland/vlahovic/nunez but who will be dm and lb for next summer
Lb i think they'll move Cancelo over perm and let Walker and maybe Couto (understudy) on the right side.

DM i''d love Touchemeni but Zakaria on a free after hte outlay on a striker will prob be the move.

I don't think it's just his goals why pep wants him. His passing and link up play is brilliant for a striker. Last night against Brentford he came deep and volleyed the ball out wide to lucas breaking the Brentford defence for Lucas to have an attempt at goal. Also he was a major part of the second goal with his defence splitting pass.

From Peps history with Strikers he likes them to link up play to bring the wingers in. David Villa did this, Lewandowski did at Bayern and Aguero did here. Kane has those qualities. Of coming deep into midfield spray passes to the wingers who are running in behind. I found one clip of a pass he did.

I kinda now understand why pep wants him so badly he'd add a new dimension to our attack/counter you don't see many strikers with Kanes vision. If he was younger I'd say sign him. But the age and injuries is an issue.

For 160 million, I'd want him to do that four times every match and score two....its a lot of money, but not my money, thankfully.

This is all good from Kane. the big problem I have with him is that is that he has completely lost his pace. look at the videos you have posted and see he is nowhere near getting back into the box. Lewandowski I bet will get on the end of those crosses after making that play. we want a forward to get in the box after passing. we have plenty of mids who can make those passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.