It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a player that does both, that's the point and why it's a very small pool.

Yeah fair point, I can't disagree. I suppose what I should say is we need a player who is better in the box *more* than one who works further back. Kane's pace concerns me that he won't be arriving in the box after dropping.

Maybe it wouldn't matter so much given our possession stats.

Yeah fair point, I can't disagree. I suppose what I should say is we need a player who is better in the box *more* than one who works further back. Kane's pace concerns me that he won't be arriving in the box after dropping.

Think the fact we play high up the pitch would help, Sounds to me from whats being said Haaland is first choice but we want to know if he's committed by January even if it's for the summer and we are split between Kane and Vlahovic if he won't commit. Can't say I know enough about Vlahovic to have an opinion, but trust the club to make the best decision.

Think the fact we play high up the pitch would help, Sounds to me from whats being said Haaland is first choice but we want to know if he's committed by January even if it's for the summer and we are split between Kane and Vlahovic if he won't commit. Can't say I know enough about Vlahovic to have an opinion, but trust the club to make the best decision.
He drops and the mid gets overrun, or he ties up the CBs and the space is there for the 8's etc

Where you lose you gain, i'll Kane dropping but by god he drops way too far looking for the ball, i want him dropping to the #10 into picking the ball up in the #6.

Maybe Pep will just say, "see that spot? Stand there and wait for the ball, it will come, and put it in the net".

Although Kane would be third option for me, after Vlahovic and Haaland.

He drops and the mid gets overrun, or he ties up the CBs and the space is there for the 8's etc

Where you lose you gain, i'll Kane dropping but by god he drops way too far looking for the ball, i want him dropping to the #10 into picking the ball up in the #6.
He isn't being coached by Pep Guardiola. Yet .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.