It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are being shrewd we'd look at selling KDB and Ilkay, I love both these players, but both are on the wrong side of 30 and both still hold value. I'd look at FDJ from Barca, its almost a perfect time to raid them. Ferran and Sterling can go for the right price or a make weight.

It's brave and uncomfortable, but we have strength in the market due to the the lack of other feasible clubs.

It seems silly to wait another year and then be desperate and have other clubs after the same players.

LB, ST or F9 and possible a CB and a mix of youth.

Although seeing ilkay would be like a dagger to the heart.

Does Fati have injury problems? If not, he’d be a logical player to enquire about should Torres move to Barca. He probably has a higher ‘ceiling’ to be fair.

If we are being shrewd we'd look at selling KDB and Ilkay, I love both these players, but both are on the wrong side of 30 and both still hold value. I'd look at FDJ from Barca, its almost a perfect time to raid them. Ferran and Sterling can go for the right price or a make weight.

It's brave and uncomfortable, but we have strength in the market due to the the lack of other feasible clubs.

It seems silly to wait another year and then be desperate and have other clubs after the same players.

LB, ST or F9 and possible a CB and a mix of youth.

Although seeing ilkay would be like a dagger to the heart.

i wonder if gundo or dortmund would be interested in him going back there as part of a Haaland deal? Like you say hes been brilliant for us and an absolute bargain but if we lost torres and gundo but brought in haaland and frenkie as part of them deals its surely worth doing?

He would make us considerably stronger, replace Fern and brilliant cover for Rodri, Gundo, Bernardo and KDB.

IF he went to the rags I would be gutted, he IS top class.

Entirely agree.

He's better as a six than an eight or ten, but to have the option of replacing Fern, rotating with Rodri, while also covering eventualities for Gundo, Kev and other injuries, he would be a magnificent signing.

His ability to see and play through the lines is everything we need at the build up phase and he has age on his side.

He would easily get 30 plus games a season.

In the bigger games we could play two sixes in Rodri and FDJ, giving more of a screen, but knowing De Jong can break the lines if he wants to.

Rodri has been great this season but the one thing he doesn't do too much that Fern has been able to for years is to break the lines.

Imagine the two together and then Bernie or another creative workhorse, it would be formidable.

i wonder if gundo or dortmund would be interested in him going back there as part of a Haaland deal? Like you say hes been brilliant for us and an absolute bargain but if we lost torres and gundo but brought in haaland and frenkie as part of them deals its surely worth doing?
Frenkie would be the deal we'd need to complete if we lost Kev or Ilkay.

Entirely agree.

He's better as a six than an eight or ten, but to have the option of replacing Fern, rotating with Rodri, while also covering eventualities for Gundo, Kev and other injuries, he would be a magnificent signing.

His ability to see and play through the lines is everything we need at the build up phase and he has age on his side.

He would easily get 30 plus games a season.

In the bigger games we could play two sixes in Rodri and FDJ, giving more of a screen, but knowing De Jong can break the lines if he wants to.

Rodri has been great this season but the one thing he doesn't do too much that Fern has been able to for years is to break the lines.

Imagine the two together and then Bernie or another creative workhorse, it would be formidable.
I like this alot.

Barca are desperate, we should done our raiding hats and make pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.