It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we just give it up to tolmie for being just on the good side of cryptic such that half of the people think he's talking about haaland and the other half about vlahovic? "Italian plastic" = raiola/fiorentina, top stuff haha

never stop mate

Thanks mate. But seriously, as the great Phil Collins once put it.

As stated yesterday also, if the Torres deal went through, the winds of change are a coming for January.

The plastic could well be coming out in Jan if the Italian doesn't get his man to slap his balls on the table.

Because we only have to click fingers now for Vlahovic.

We know his terms, we know the price, we know he's desperate to come here, above all others.

I don't envy Txiki or Pep right now.

Dont know much about Vlahovic, his numbers look great for sure, but its also true some attackers from Serie A burned themselves over here.
The hype around Jovetic, like how great he is, how technical he is, he ended up at Hertha Berlin with all that talent and he never seemed to get going at City same as Bony btw.

how close Vlahovic is to Kane in terms of style, creating chances, dropping deep etc? Because Kane is the striker Pep really wanted for a reason.

If they ask 70m pound for him we wont buy him, but if he had a 70m release clause that would change everything for Txiki :)

My position is clear.

Strap our big boys pants on, turn up at Dortmund on Jan 1 and hand them a £20m premium for Haaland.

It will call the bluff of both the player and his club.

C'mon City, you know it makes sense.

I'm getting some money off my dad for Christmas, so will gladly chip in £42.50.

Thanks mate. But seriously, as the great Phil Collins once put it.

As stated yesterday also, if the Torres deal went through, the winds of change are a coming for January.

The plastic could well be coming out in Jan if the Italian doesn't get his man to slap his balls on the table.

Because we only have to click fingers now for Vlahovic.

We know his terms, we know the price, we know he's desperate to come here, above all others.

I don't envy Txiki or Pep right now.
I’m convinced we intend to do business in Jan, too much at stake. Think I even said on here the other day that the key would be getting Torres out at the start of the window and not fannying around until the death. Obv, as per today’s news it’s getting done before the window opens practically. All systems go as far as I’m concerned.

Oh, and by that, I also think we will try and get Haaland done in Jan.

My position is clear.

Strap our big boys pants on, turn up at Dortmund on Jan 1 and hand them a £20m premium for Haaland.

It will call the bluff of both the player and his club.

C'mon City, you know it makes sense.

I'm getting some money of my dad for Christmas, so will gladly chip in £42.50.
Ha, as I just said. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.