It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate. But seriously, as the great Phil Collins once put it.

As stated yesterday also, if the Torres deal went through, the winds of change are a coming for January.

The plastic could well be coming out in Jan if the Italian doesn't get his man to slap his balls on the table.

Because we only have to click fingers now for Vlahovic.

We know his terms, we know the price, we know he's desperate to come here, above all others.

I don't envy Txiki or Pep right now.
Is he? Most reports have him wanting to stay in Italy.

haha no way that fat fuck pays taxes

Mario once playfully slapped Mino across his face in front of friends at Hale Grill a few years back.

Let's just say Mino walked out and Mario shat his pants and ran after him down Hale Road, begging his forgiveness.

I think Mino has more Carmine about him than many think.

My position is clear.

Strap our big boys pants on, turn up at Dortmund on Jan 1 and hand them a £20m premium for Haaland.

It will call the bluff of both the player and his club.

C'mon City, you know it makes sense.

I'm getting some money off my dad for Christmas, so will gladly chip in £42.50.
Any expectation from within that our position resolves itself on a particular player one way or the other in January?

Or is expectation this could easily rumble to Summer?

My position is clear.

Strap our big boys pants on, turn up at Dortmund on Jan 1 and hand them a £20m premium for Haaland.

It will call the bluff of both the player and his club.

C'mon City, you know it makes sense.

I'm getting some money off my dad for Christmas, so will gladly chip in £42.50.
Perhaps City could do an electronic fan survey.

We will buy Haaland if we put your season tickets up by £50.

Yes or No.

Imagine the thread on here!

Any expectation from within that our position resolves itself on a particular player one way or the other in January?

Or is expectation this could easily rumble to Summer?

I've been convinced summer was the main objective for us, Pep is happy with what he currently has.

But we have waived through the Torres deal at a decent pace and I'm not sure City want a six-month circus dance for Mino to deliver.

I'm still leaning towards no striker business next month but there is chatter at City that Torres moving out might see us make a move and I don't see Haaland happening in January.

Thanks mate. But seriously, as the great Phil Collins once put it.

As stated yesterday also, if the Torres deal went through, the winds of change are a coming for January.

The plastic could well be coming out in Jan if the Italian doesn't get his man to slap his balls on the table.

Because we only have to click fingers now for Vlahovic.

We know his terms, we know the price, we know he's desperate to come here, above all others.

I don't envy Txiki or Pep right now.
So we're not getting a death star.
Txixi out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.