It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a Fernandinho replacement but the Fernandinho that is a back up for Rodri.
We will need KDB replace ment maybe in 2 years Gundogan maybe after 1 more year.
I’d hope the KDB and Gundogan replacements come from the players we currently use wide Foden and Grealish as well as Mcatee, I’m hoping alongside Bernardo.
So apart from a Fernandinho replacement and that isn’t De Jong imo, I can’t see us bringing in a player for when Gundogan and KDB eventually move on this year.
I'd still want someone capable of challenging Rodri for the role, looking the improvement in Walker when we got Cancelo in over Danilo.

Crazy that people on here are talking about the end of Kev ! Give him some time, the lad passes like no one else and he isn't losing that, it's been a tough start in terms of Covid/injuries for him.

Seen it suggested by one of BM's experts that he should be left out of the team to avoid getting in the way of others . Obviously an alternative and well thought plan to help regain his sharpness and fitness.

Seen it suggested by one of BM's experts that he should be left out of the team to avoid getting in the way of others . Obviously an alternative and well thought plan to help regain his sharpness and fitness.
Not a nice way of putting it but we DO look better without him right now. Its a question of how long its taking him to get up to speed atm. Physically he has seemed to be lacking something lately...like he takes a long time to look fit and this season he hasn't albeit injurys havent helped.

Still a brilliant player but we have such a finely balanced team atm it seems.

Don't hate me but...I'd

Sell Sterling, Get Haaland
Sell KDB, Get FDJ
Sell Mahrez, Get a RB
Release Fernandinho, Get Rice (or some good DM)
Keep Torres
Play Palmer More
Bed in McAtee
Then Bed in Delap

I know that it's very high risk to shed Sterling, KDB and Mahrez but I think our attack needs a huge revamp and I think Haaland, FDJ, Palmer, McAtee has huge room for growth.
Kev has a couple bad weeks and people wanna sell him lol

Gundogan is 31
KDB is 30
Fernandinho is 36

We need replacements.

De Jong is 24 years of age, Netherlands International player. Who has played in every major competition. Can play CDM, CM, CAM. He is more than useful. He'd replace Gundogan in city's midfield. To say no to a player of that calibre would be ridiculous

Especially when you wouldn't have to pay a fee in the summer for a Fernandinho replacement.
Jack, Foden, mcatee, palmer there you have all the replacements you need. I prefer to develop our players than waste a 70mil who will take up a useless place on the bench. If you think FDJ will be a Fernandinho replacement then you have no idea how shit he is as a defensive player, he will be torn to shred in the PL. there are better players for Ferna replacement for a fraction of the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.