It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of, there seemed to be a reason behind it -

dias hasn't won enough aerial duals this season, and pep thought stones and laporte were more equipped for that job vs lukaku and chelsea's playstyle, which proved a great decision as they both won 100% of their aerial duals.

Incredible plot that

I think the main reason is Stones & Laporte do not play touch tight which in my opinion is the type of defender Lukaku is better against - not very good when he has time to think
In a way we played a false 9 at the back against him
This

theres a video knocking about on YouTube of Bonucci (I think, might be the other Italian centre half who’s name isn’t coming to me) marking this big lump. He is literally shoving him away from him whenever he gets near so he doesn’t have to engage him and so he can’t get spun. It’s a masterclass in defending against that kind of forward

edit: it is Bonucci. I found it but won’t link it as that tit Ferdinand is the one analysing it

according to jose alvarez betis wants zinchenko and he wants to go because he isnt playing that much

according to jose alvarez betis wants zinchenko and he wants to go because he isnt playing that much
if there's one thing we definitely know about zinchenko's personality and his time at city is that he immediately wants to leave when not playing for a small bit, that definitely checks out.

amazing what kind of shit these journos will make up

if there's one thing we definitely know about zinchenko's personality and his time at city is that he immediately wants to leave when not playing for a small bit, that definitely checks out.

amazing what kind of shit these journos will make up

Yes and to a club like Betis, sounds so like him that. He definitely doesn't care about being at a top club and would happily go to a mid table one to revive his stalled career of only 9 trophies in 4.5 years.

From what I have read in the USA and seen on different websites I think City are targeting 3 this Summer, Haaland, Rice and Theo Hernandes ..... adding them 3 would boil some serious piss this Summer.

fucking hell that would be ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.