It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Buybacks rarely last the entirety of a contract.

Most of the time the option is for around 2 years and then expires after that if not used.

This is why this buyback seems useless to me, Ederson will still be in his prime in 2 years. Unless his form massively drops with Bazunu also impressing like crazy, I don't see us bringing him back.
Dont think we will either but the clause will at least be in till the renewal given his age and the low price they got I would think. They'll have an option to buy it out if/when he renews most likely.

Dont think we will either but the clause will at least be in till the renewal given his age and the low price they got I would think. They'll have an option to buy it out if/when he renews most likely.
I'm trying to tell you this isn't true, buybacks don't go that long.

They usually last 2 years, well before renewal.

If we are loaning a couple of players to Southampton then I would rather see Hassenhuttl sacked first. They aren't going to get much development if that stays the same.

Constant time wasting and mostly negative football they can do a lot better. Besides that it appears that their own supporters has had enough.
All teams time waste.

They play decent football. They play better against us as they have a strong pressing midfield.

Southampton won’t find anyone better to succeed him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.