It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don't think they see cucurella as a zinny replacement- i think that trabsfed was planned way before any suggestion zinny may leave.
I think we go for a young promising rb as cover for walker with cancell and cucurella as the LB's tbh.
So when would Zinchenko play

People seem to think Bazuna will turn out to be an amazing player so shame he won’t extend on big pay and take a loan to a club where he would be first choice don’t see the down side for him. But once he has chosen not to extend looks like a good deal for city

People seem to think Bazuna will turn out to be an amazing player so shame he won’t extend on big pay and take a loan to a club where he would be first choice don’t see the down side for him. But once he has chosen not to extend looks like a good deal for city
5 yr deal for Saints, puts him renewing in year 4 as Ederson turns 32. Saints prob try and buy it out then or City trigger it if he's showing the signs. Its a great deal for all right now.

What part of Frenkie de Jong doesn't want to join Utd they don't understand??
I'm almost sad for them. This incessant pushing for a player who clearly doesn't want them is just embarrassing.

Maybe we can loan them delap at this rate.

5 yr deal for Saints, puts him renewing in year 4 as Ederson turns 32. Saints prob try and buy it out then or City trigger it if he's showing the signs. Its a great deal for all right now.
Buybacks rarely last the entirety of a contract.

Most of the time the option is for around 2 years and then expires after that if not used.

This is why this buyback seems useless to me, Ederson will still be in his prime in 2 years. Unless his form massively drops with Bazunu also impressing like crazy, I don't see us bringing him back.

I'm almost sad for them. This incessant pushing for a player who clearly doesn't want them is just embarrassing.

Maybe we can loan them delap at this rate.
That is what "reporting" you get by having half the media on your side. As for Delap we don't want to completely ruin his career.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.