It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Buybacks rarely last the entirety of a contract.

Most of the time the option is for around 2 years and then expires after that if not used.

This is why this buyback seems useless to me, Ederson will still be in his prime in 2 years. Unless his form massively drops with Bazunu also impressing like crazy, I don't see us bringing him back.
You’re also forgetting the buyback clause doesn’t have to be active from now. Chelsea have one for Tammy Abraham starting from the 23/24 season.

I'm trying to tell you this isn't true, buybacks don't go that long.

They usually last 2 years, well before renewal.
Porro & Kelechi were 3. I expect this to be. Luiz was 2 though, the price of this makes me think more in like with Kelechi given the age similarity. Decent wedge anyway.

Bought 420k
Sold 11m.

Letting Zinchenko go and bringing the future Barcelona player in isn’t exactly an improvement, especially on the size of the squad. I’d be very disappointed. If both stay, then I’d be more comfortable

Letting Zinchenko go and bringing the future Barcelona player in isn’t exactly an improvement, especially on the size of the squad. I’d be very disappointed. If both stay, then I’d be more comfortable
If Zinchenko has stated he wants to play in midfield then there is nothing much more we can do to keep him. Especially with Kalvin Phillips being signed as well.

All teams time waste.

They play decent football. They play better against us as they have a strong pressing midfield.

Southampton won’t find anyone better to succeed him.
They are the worst culprits in time wasting and that mostly got them the two points against us last season (especially at home). Hassenhuttl was in charge in two of their most heaviest home defeats (Leicester and Utd).

They are the worst culprits in time wasting and that mostly got them the two points against us last season (especially at home). Hassenhuttl was in charge in two of their most heaviest home defeats (Leicester and Utd).
No it didn’t. We missed 30 chances.

Timewasting is part of the pantomime of football. Everybody does it when it’s to their benefit.

Pep lost 4-0 at Everton. Pep out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.