It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

KDB is 30, Ferran is 22… I’m not saying I agree entirely with the valuations, but to suggest the fee we got for Torres was us having Barcelona’s pants down, just isn’t true.
Don’t think he’s worth close to the potential €65 we got for him. They overpaid a fair bit to get him.

calling cucurella a "future barcelona player" is so unfair and ignorant considering all of his quotes on how much he loves england and wants to stay here.
Had to have a look who posted that.

Lol.

I don't think Barca will be in any position to give us any more big fees for a good few years.

What part of Frenkie de Jong doesn't want to join Utd they don't understand??
It's looking more and more likely. It obviously isn't totally what he wants but if barca are forcing him out in effect although not iterally and united are the only ones who will pay the money not much choice

calling cucurella a "future barcelona player" is so unfair and ignorant considering all of his quotes on how much he loves england and wants to stay here.
Because he knows where the offers to pay him better wages currently are lmao

Had to have a look who posted that.

Lol.

I don't think Barca will be in any position to give us any more big fees for a good few years.
Considering they just did in January and our policy, the “lol” is on you.

It's looking more and more likely. It obviously isn't totally what he wants but if barca are forcing him out in effect although not iterally and united are the only ones who will pay the money not much choice
I am still very sceptical but never say never

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.