It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

100% love the guy- a perfect inside left fullback and a top attitude. Him and cucurella would offer everything. I've seen reports though that we are looking for a young rb- a kid from erdevise who I don't know and Melo or something from Lyon.

Potentially if he leaves it'll be cancelo and cucurella at Lb and a new young kid and walker at RB
Rensch?

And yet we buy players who have never won shit from lower tier clubs that never win shit with extortionate fees!
I get what you’re saying. They may have not won anything and their cubs may never win anything. But those players may be integral parts of what is keeping them in the Prem. And that is worth a lot of money to those clubs.

Played in one cup final and helped us win it. Filled in when Eddie had covid against Chelsea.
I stand corrected on the finals but not on the main point. He has let us down against Chelsea and Liverpool in big games where we lost by one goal. For me, playing him against a top side = starting 1-0 down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.