It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Yeah, for sure. Hence my main candidate is Barella.
But I also wouldn't be too surprised if the club didn't buy like for like.

If we play with the idea of a defensive midfielder and a more box to box one, then I could see Zinny filling more of a role there, atleast for a year:

Rodri/Philips-------Gundogan/Zinny

With Cucurella coming in, I think Pep will go double wide fullbacks and continue with a midfield 2, there is no way we play with a single defensive midfielder AND let both fullbacks attack, so signing Cucurella means Zinchenko has some midfield flexibility.

But I also wouldn't be too surprised if the club didn't buy like for like.

If we play with the idea of a defensive midfielder and a more box to box one, then I could see Zinny filling more of a role there, atleast for a year:

Rodri/Philips-------Gundogan/Zinny

With Cucurella coming in, I think Pep will go double wide fullbacks and continue with a midfield 2, there is no way we play with a single defensive midfielder AND let both fullbacks attack, so signing Cucurella means Zinchenko has some midfield flexibility.
Kinda weak not gonna lie. Especially with Gundogans back being an issue

No idea who they are, but the number sounds better
Arsenal have submitted an offer worth £49.5m [€58m] for Gabriel Jesus and are closing-in on a deal to sign the Manchester City striker, according to Brazilian outlet Globo Esporte.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.