It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Foden and Grealish would rotate between LCM and LW anyways I think, kind of semantics in deciding who gets which spot.

In any case, another signing would need to come in anyways.

If we get near value for money on Bernie, somebody like Nkunku would be a good option who is also flexible as an attacking LCM or LW.

Wouldn't mind (Foden, Nkunku and Grealish) for rotation in 2 spots.

That being said, hopefully we keep Bernie.

Foden and Grealish would rotate between LCM and LW anyways I think, kind of semantics in deciding who gets which spot.

In any case, another signing would need to come in anyways.
Yeah they could be useful in those positions but for a whole seasons they’d be knackered.

Some good points here but it should be pointed out that nobody has gone yet and we have made two good signings. Also Torres was a bit shit and still is. Not at all popular in Barca fans eyes and playing in an inferior league. We also doubled our money on him when he was never going to make an impression.
Yeh i agree- probably just fearing the worst. In no way do I think we should regret selling torres- I completely agree he was average at best and Jesus what we've just signed is 10x better. From what I've seen barca fans have basically given him the start of next season otherwise they are done with him lol.

Yeh i agree- probably just fearing the worst. In no way do I think we should regret selling torres- I completely agree he was average at best and Jesus what we've just signed is 10x better. From what I've seen barca fans have basically given him the start of next season otherwise they are done with him lol.
Looks like that to me too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.