It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Arsenal have submitted an offer worth £49.5m [€58m] for Gabriel Jesus and are closing-in on a deal to sign the Manchester City striker, according to Brazilian outlet Globo Esporte.
This article is quoting The Times article. Nowhere in The Times article is bid close to that mentioned.

Surely Foden would drop into Bernie’s spot? He’s got a great engine, superb dribbling skills, an eye for a pass, a good shot and can run all day. He might need to work on his ball retention as it’s a different role to the one he plays now.
problem is foden will never play deeper like bernardo does in big games as pep will not trust him defensively. we can still compete without bernardo but we will miss his presence in the bigger games.

Cheers mate- a strong box to box midfielder with huge stamina and technical ability on the ball is required to replace bernardo. From that article those things sound like his biggest strengths. 25 also. I have seen paper talk link us to him before so who knows. Just signed a new deal at inter tho so not cheap

I thought we debunked this myth about grealish being a cm last season. He has played nearly all of his football on the left wing role. To me it’s fairly obvious foden would play cm before grealish if Bernardo was sold. Either way if he goes we must replace him
grealish was originally signed as bernardo's replacement, but pep will never put him in midfield in the big games just like he won't put foden there

Anyone else sick of Barcelona? Constant links to any city player. It’s boring now and the tapping up is being played out via Twitter agents. Throw in Tebas racist attacks and laporta’s digs at the club and I would refuse to sell. I hate to see a good player being involved but Bernie could squash talk and sign a new deal. I think we all need to get ready to be disappointed. Last week I was adamant he will not go but you can’t ignore the constant rhetoric which is leaked by his agent by all accounts.

Jesus, Sterling and Bernardo seem most likely to leave. Although maybe silva should look at how Laporte was courted by Barca and now they don’t want to know.

I trust the club to get in a good replacement either way. I can see this transfer turning sour and Bernardo sold late in the window.

Foden will have to start in the centre. Maybe buy another winger. He was always destined to play in the middle.
both sterling and bernardo will not leave. i think only one will go

It's amazing how fast misinformation travels between publications. The Times writes that Gabriel Jesus is rated 50 million pounds by City and Arsenal made a bid of 30 million (fuck off Arsenal). A Brazilian publication then publishes that they bid 50 million lol and it starts doing the rounds.

So we have lost Sergio, Torres, Fern,probably Jesus,possibly Bernie and/or Ras . Even if Ras stays this season he will be gone next. Erling coming in for Sergio,Phillips for Fern,Alvarez for Jesus. We were short a LB anyway-Cucurella. So in effect we probably need another player as squad will be a little thin. Leao or Nkunku would be good options depending on how Pep plays Phil and Grealish. Hope Palmer gets more game time next season,what a player he will be. Either way, we have and potentially will, lose some quality players.Hope Pep renews as for sure, he will sort it out.

So we have lost Sergio, Torres, Fern,probably Jesus,possibly Bernie and/or Ras . Even if Ras stays this season he will be gone next. Erling coming in for Sergio,Phillips for Fern,Alvarez for Jesus. We were short a LB anyway-Cucurella. So in effect we probably need another player as squad will be a little thin. Leao or Nkunku would be good options depending on how Pep plays Phil and Grealish. Hope Palmer gets more game time next season,what a player he will be. Either way, we have and potentially will, lose some quality players.Hope Pep renews as for sure, he will sort it out.
its-a-very-complicated-situation-you-know-a-lotta-ins-a-lotta-outs-a-lotta-what-have-yous.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.