It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Kinda weak not gonna lie. Especially with Gundogans back being an issue
The way I see it, next to a defensive midfielder, those 2, and even Kevin could play there as well.

I don't think Gundogan's back is as big an issue as people make it seem, as seemingly he was upset he didn't get to play more minutes last season.

Also, I see this as a just for this season, as I think we get Bellingham next season.

Arsenal have submitted an offer worth £49.5m [€58m] for Gabriel Jesus and are closing-in on a deal to sign the Manchester City striker, according to Brazilian outlet Globo Esporte.
If that value is correct with a year to go on his contract ,Bernardo with 3 years left is a 100 million pound transfer.
No ifs or buts, put up or shut up.
People should stop spouting rubbish about, we promised him this, that and the other.
To replace him would cost all off that money and you certainly wouldn't be getting a better player than him.
We cannot allow 3 senior players to go in one window

If Jesus goes to Arsenal then I’ll be disappointed in him and his lack of ambition for wanting to play for a bunch of bottlers. Proper banter club. He’d do much better in Italy or Spain

I’d take Pedri…he’s not a cule so he may not be that inclined to Barca…there’s also Gavi who has skill and is a workhorse…however, I’m still thinking of McAtee for the future…

De Jong is a good player but has a completely different skillset to Bernardo. I know people would rather he played LW but Phil is still a CM/AM as well. It’s like people have forgotten.

Nonetheless, not stressing about what may or may not happen. I’m sure that there are exciting times ahead.

What type of midfielder is barella? More defensive or attacking or just an all rounder? Barely watched him. Tonali the ac milan midfielder is top top class from when I've watched him- box to box.

What type of midfielder is barella? More defensive or attacking or just an all rounder? Barely watched him. Tonali the ac milan midfielder is top top class from when I've watched him- box to box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.