It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Lillo leaving, Jesus going, Bernie's private situation, all these aren't surprises.

I was told Mendes was offering all manner of things to us and it's no surprise a few deals haven't gone through elsewhere yet.

If Bernie does leave, we won't be messing about for long.

Keep an eye on Bellingham.

Bellingham this window possibly then !

IF Bernie's heart is set on moving - hope it isn't dragged thru the summer

Lillo leaving, Jesus going, Bernie's private situation, all these aren't surprises.

I was told Mendes was offering all manner of things to us and it's no surprise a few deals haven't gone through elsewhere yet.

Was this Lillo situation a quick development or had it been on the cards for a while,it amazes me how many have now jacked as his number 2,this is three now ain't it,unless they think the grass is greener and all that.

Bellingham. Hell yeah

Any sterling updates mate? @tolmie's hairdoo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.