It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So we could make over £200 in player sales. I envisaged a massive overhaul this season so it's no surprise to see these players going. Last year of contracts, promises kept. I'm sure we will be so much stronger next season but we just need the depth to cope with injuries that nearly crippled us towards the end of last season

Trust the process, just like Haaland.

Our ducks are in a row.
Dont tell us mate! Post a video with tenuous links and let us fight it out

Good news of course and a sane voice needed!

If it is eventually bellingham, this summer makes a lot more sense than next. Someone made point of home grown status and he needs this season in england to qualify. If not, next season he becomes a foreign player. Assuming thats true but could be wrong

So we could make over £200 in player sales. I envisaged a massive overhaul this season so it's no surprise to see these players going. Last year of contracts, promises kept. I'm sure we will be so much stronger next season but we just need the depth to cope with injuries that nearly crippled us towards the end of last season
Ferran 55, Jesus 50, Porro 8, Bazunu 12, Ikatura 6 is 130m alone... then we have Herrera which is guaranteed sale. Could reach 150m without even selling Sterling or Bernardo which is a massive sales budget. One of our biggest ever in a year?

Nice! Brighton are very good at negotiating a good profit but they aren’t stupid. Player seems to want it too. Probably won’t be over 45 as initial fee but they’ll do some creative add-on thingee and in the end it’ll go over 50m :)

not surprised , given they can't even register players on reduced contracts like roberto let alone - improved contracts like Gavi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.