It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

There is a disturbance in the Force.

Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...

For goodness sake Tolmie. This is the problem with this place. When I am at work and you post I am wishing I was off, when I am off work I find myself sat here thinking, 'now how will I get all my jobs done'. Here's to another day spent trying to decipher what you are on about.

Fabrizio just pinned his cucurella tweet that he put up yday- possibly means the bid has been sent.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220618-123815_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220618-123815_Samsung Internet.jpg
    754.8 KB · Views: 159
You question his motivation but how many people now have heard of him, he could get a move out of coming here and sitting on the bench & playing cup games as well as developing as a player. The tricky thing is are there better alternatives out there to replace him? His last game may put people off as well.
I like him a lot. But not being under constant pressure of starting regular games, and as a result being pushed by another hungry keeper, can have a negative effect.
I would love him to stay and become ederson successor, but he can also do that by going to another club, getting invaluable experience, and then returning as no1 if he wants to.

I like him a lot. But not being under constant pressure of starting regular games, and as a result being pushed by another hungry keeper, can have a negative effect.
I would love him to stay and become ederson successor, but he can also do that by going to another club, getting invaluable experience, and then returning as no1 if he wants to.
You don’t loan out a player of his age quality and wage and how do you replace him without similar issues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.