It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Nketiah signing new contract and taking the no14 squad number - he'd hinted at wanting the no9 previously, Jesus must be incredibly close to signing. Eminently imminent.
I wouldn't read too much into the number bud..14 is rather significant for arsenal forwards.

Really pisses me off that does all those Scouse players who signed for us for one last payday and are now pundits and constantly slag us off
Plus he was shit along with Hamann and Fowler
To be fair to Hamman he had a good year under Sven. His talent for falling over the ball to win a free kick is unrivalled

I didnt say loan him, I said sell him. Plus, I don't have the answer to that conundrum. I say it as I see it.
Nobody on here, or in the wider football watching world, will remember his contributions last season apart from 1.
I don't even have to say it because you already know what it is.
A reserve keeper is the most difficult spot to fill. Especially for City as the attributes we look for are way past the ability levels of other clubs keepers.
Steffen will have aspirations, in the cups, league, and especially world Cup ones.
You suggested him coming back after going somewhere else that suggested a loan you didn’t say sell

He can fulfill his ambitions here and claim Medals for those things without really playing

He might in time want to earn them however

As you said a hard position to fulfill and position we shouldn’t try and fill unless we have to especially with all the other possible in and outs

It’s also a hard position for us to fill when we won’t put kids in that position because they won’t develop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.