It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Steffen is a difficult goalkeeper replace as that to be good enough to step up and adapt when needed not just to fufil a squad place. The othr side of the coin it is World Cup year and the only games Zack Steffen would get is the Carabao Cup

You don’t loan out a player of his age quality and wage and how do you replace him without similar issues
I didnt say loan him, I said sell him. Plus, I don't have the answer to that conundrum. I say it as I see it.
Nobody on here, or in the wider football watching world, will remember his contributions last season apart from 1.
I don't even have to say it because you already know what it is.
A reserve keeper is the most difficult spot to fill. Especially for City as the attributes we look for are way past the ability levels of other clubs keepers.
Steffen will have aspirations, in the cups, league, and especially world Cup ones.

And had been told that he must be playing regular if he wants to be in the US WC squad, rumors growing here that he will leave us as a result
we need someone who is comfortable like Ederson on the ball, I know he’s like ice but Steffen is not that man, I said before the FA cup semi final he would be exposed and it changes our game. We need to develop someone maybe in the youth to be Edersons successor who is happy to just play the fa cup and league games until it matters. It’s not like Ederson is run ragged he could play every game.

Tolmie loves Felix and FDJ...surely not pep extending because he already clearly stated he wont make a decision until the end of the season.

Please be felix!
the-road-to-el-dorado-both.gif

Grealish could never play Bernardo’s role. Completely different players. Bernardo operates in a central midfield two alongside KDB and does most of our midfields running. Grealish isn’t that player.
not true at all, bernardo plays many different roles. for example bernardo plays shit as a second 8 when we play bus parking teams and grealish can do better than him. sometimes beranrdo plays as a second 6 which grealish cannot do.

Nketiah signing new contract and taking the no14 squad number - he'd hinted at wanting the no9 previously, Jesus must be incredibly close to signing. Eminently imminent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.