It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So basically he's pissed off at being behind Mahrez and Grealish in the pecking order when the big games came around last season.

This feels less about cast-iron assurances on numbers of games and more about Pep's view of him - does Pep still have faith in him to be a key man, form permitting? Or is the new contract offer more about homegrown status and protecting our investment?

I still feel like there's a non-zero chance he extends. Chelsea seems like an odd move. If Real are really interested I'd expect him to go there. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends with a heart to heart with Pep and Txiki to decide whether he stays or goes.
He started more games than all of Chelsea's frontline. Be weird move for him with the amount they need to invest elsewhere this season.

Still 50//50 for me.

€80mil is around £68mil...so just £8mil more than we're prepared to pay for Phillips. I would seriously question the club's judgement if this were true, which leads me to believe it's horses**t.

He started more games than all of Chelsea's frontline. Be weird move for him with the amount they need to invest elsewhere this season.

Still 50//50 for me.
There's so many reasons why Chelsea could be a terrible move for him. I can see the appeal as a marquee signing of a new owner, but surely it's the last position they need to strengthen in? Half the time they don't even play with wingers.

There's so many reasons why Chelsea could be a terrible move for him. I can see the appeal as a marquee signing of a new owner, but surely it's the last position they need to strengthen in? Half the time they don't even play with wingers.
Yeah agreed. I can see him evaluating that and staying. Depends on the talk/promise of the owner. From a pitch/style evaluation I dont see an easy fit.

He'd certainly give us the pace we are potentially losing in Sterling. The guy runs like a horse. With that being said he was pretty dreadful in the recent games for Portugal ha
It’s probably for the best that everybody just forgets about the international games this month.

No one cared about them, players and fans.

Thats his value on transfermarkt. So no one can complain about an unjustified valuation. Whether you believe them to be reasonable or not its not the clubs valuation so bernardo and/or agent can not complain about that price. Someone just has to be able to afford it
Since when was transfermarkt an authority on player's values? It's a site edited by football fans, thus I could go on there and say Kev's current value is £40mil; which is obviously ludicrous. Transfermarkt doesn't dictate the value of players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.